Chapter XV

Chapter XV
Noone POV
   Rex and Relvet quickly went towards the Slender Mansion. They both went down the well and turn to their human landing perfectly on the forest ground. 

"Came on Relv!" they both went running and burst inside breaking the door as it slam against the wall. 

"Slender!!" Rex yelled making everyone dash down to the living room. 

"Child what are you doing here?" Slender ask them. 

"Slender she's trap! The Hunters found us while we are heading here." Everyone face shown shock and confusion.

"What are the hunters?"

"Who are this two?"

"How do they know about Savage?" 

"Really? How would I know your not joking again?"

"Wait- those two are the beings we saw inside the room!" Jeff said. Everyone look at them.

"They don't seem scary." Lazari said in her 12 years old form.

"Believe us!" Relvet said.

"You have prof?" ask Ben. "Were not going anywhere with you two if you guys have no evidence.

"You serious?!" Rex said angry. "If you want prof then go there for yourself but I recommend the skillful member you have." he continue. 

"I'll go." EJ volunteer. "I will see if they said is true."

"Then how will we know if it is a whole trick?"

"Here." Rex throw something and it was a device. It was a small communicator. The same you gave to Ace. 

"How did you get your hands on that?" Relvet ask.

"We better go. We just have a hour or less to freaking save her!" Rex yelled and ignore her sister. Three of them left running leaving  a confuse pasta.

"Slender, care to explain what the hell is going on?!" Slender sigh and told them everything he know from the past two days ever since they went to the mansion too seek shelter. 

-------

"Hey, it's glowing." Helen said. A hologram appeared seeing EJ hiding from the tree.

"You better shut your mouth witch!" said a girl with her hair in a long braid.

"Be thankful the our boss gave your little friends time to set you free."

"I'm not witch and I will never be! Whatever-"

"I said shut up!" and punch Savage directly at her stomach making her cough up blood. 

"Jack where are you now?" ask Slender.

"Near the border." he said and yelling started to hear from the back ground before it cut off. Slender quickly ordered and move.   

"Masky, go to Zalgo and tell him what is happening. We need backup ASAP!"  Masky quickly formed a portal and went in. "Jane, you and Jeff stayed on guard near the well. If ever any hunters pass us you two will kill them." 

"No problemo." Jeff said showing a grin as Jane played with her knife. 

"EJ, Nurse Ann and Dr. Smiley, you three must be ready to kill and heal the injures pasta when the battle is done. Others get ready! Savage need us!" Slender continue. 

"For Savage!!" they all yelled. Masky returned with Zalgo and 37 of his best fighters. Rex and Relvet lead the way heading towards your direction. You have 34 mins left before your painful suffering.