Chapter XXXI

LJ POV

"Seems to be that your inside Savage's mind while you where out of control." I said and sited on one of the chair near me and listen more. "Her form looks to be a black demon."

"But how? She can't became a demon unless she is  a demon."

"How are you going to explain the event happened yesterday then?" I ask him. He look at me with his black blue mask. I waited for his reply when we herd someone talking outside. 

"Just get me the necklace and everything will make sense." a deep raspy voice said outside my room. We both headed closer to my door. "You won't return back until you get me that necklace."

"Let see about that!"  

"That sounded like Relvet." EJ said and he grip onto the door knob but I stop him before he opened the door. He look at me, I shock my head and we listen more. 

"I'm in control of the body. I'm much powerful than you. I won't let you be back until you get what I want."

"Alright, fine." We stayed quiet with my hand still stopping EJ to opened my door. I herd footstep stepping away from my door. EJ opened the door lightly peeing outside. He opened it widely seeing a shadow went turned into a corner before it disappeared. 

"Who do you think was that?" I ask him. He went out with his head low on the ground. 

"Sanity is controlling Savage's body.Last I check it was Relvet who was possessing her body." I nodded and close the door and we both was now outside my bedroom's door. 

"I'll be in the kitchen, you wanna came?" I ask EJ. I knew he will denied the little invite. 

"Yeah, sure." He said blandly and headed to the kitchen. I look at him shock yet happy at the same time. I jog towards his side with a smile on my face.

"Your acting happy today Jack." I said.

"I'm not happy, I'm confuse." 

"You mostly denied an small invite but this time, you seems to just allowed."

"I'm hungry LJ, of course I will be heading to the kitchen." I giggled and and we both headed to the dining room where a few of them are already sited on their chair.  I sited next to Sally leaving a space on my other side. I unwrap a candy and pop in on on my mouth. 

"Who cook?" ask Nemesis who was sitting on the right side of the master's chair. 

"Masky did and I was surprise seeing him the one to cook for us." Dark Link now said across from Lazari. Everyone then stared eating quietly. Their were no chatter nor giving each other dead glares. Someone seems to be here. Who? 

"Where are the other 6?" Judge Angel ask. I look around the large table seeing Jeff, BEN, Jane, Clockwork, Hoddie, and Toby were not here. That explains the quietness of the room. 

"Masky, your the one that cooked breakfast today. Have you seen them?" Bloody Painter ask Masky who was quickly finish with his food. 

"They were bored out so they decided to play a game in Ben's game world." he answered. 

"Eh? Wouldn't Slender came in and start looking for them?" I ask unwrapping another candy from my plate while EJ took a whole kidney and swallowed it licking the dripping blood using his long snake like tongue. 

"Slender said it's our day-off. We can do anything we want minus the destroying the mansion and being caught by the FBI." Masky explained and stood from his seat with his plate before heading out the dinning room to the living room.