Chapter 2: Shivil

The smooth creamy skin just under her belly button beckoned me

The smooth creamy skin just under her belly button beckoned me. The inexplicable urge to turn the milky white spot into red with my teeth mark possessed me. But I controlled that urge, just like I do every facet of my life. Instead of attacking her like I wanted to, I settled myself between her legs to prepare for savouring her.

The first drop of the liquid on her belly button made her shiver. I kept pouring till the liquid spilled onto the silk sheet. Her legs bucked, inviting me unashamedly, but I just smiled. Her pupils were dilated, and I saw the haze of desire clouding her senses. I could smell it in the air. Yet, I prolonged her torture.

One forefinger touched her lips which she eagerly latched onto, sucking and purring like a kitten. The other went back to that cute belly button. I trailed my finger down and stopped right over her clit. She made an impatient sound. The feather light touch of my fingers incited her further instead of soothing her. A moan was dragged from her. I lowered my finger and pressed it into her warmth. A gush of liquid welcomed me. Yes, she was ready.

Lowering myself to her, I finally gave into the temptation and grazed her white skin, licking the droplets of alcohol clinging to her skin.

Umm, she was delicious! The next bite was harder. She shivered again until I was sucking her. Sucking her till her skin turned amber and she was positively mewling her desire.

I decided to end her misery and plunged my finger into the valley nestled between her thighs. It was slick, warmly inviting me into its depth. I kept sliding in and out, not bothering to initiate, she was already so wet. My fingers scissoring, dragging lustful moans from her, clenching her muscles.

She came, shouting her climax to the world.

Giving her time to come down from the heights of her pleasure, I let myself into the loo to wash off. I washed my face and shed my clothes. They were dirty from the long journey I had taken this morning. And I was too tired from the drive and that little sojourn in the bedroom right now, so I stepped in the shower.

A pair of manicured fingers wrapped around my waist and I jerked in surprise. I removed water from my eyes and saw the female I had just finger fucked staring at me with a coy smile on her face. I peeled her hands away from my body.

"What the hell are you doing?"

Her smile faltered, surprise and hurt filling her eyes.

"I was... was just trying to... well, you didn't come, so I just thought..."

I cut her off. She didn't know, but I had already got my fix and her purpose was over. "You thought wrong. Now, please get out of my shower and don't let me find you in my house when I come out. My driver will take you wherever you want to go."

I don't know what she saw on my face but whatever it was, it made her scramble back in hurry. I heard a faint sob as she ran out of the bathroom.

I went back to scrubbing my body, to remove her touch. I hated when people touch me without my permission. Even something as small as a shoulder bump tends to set me off.