→ the laws of physics [barry allen x wanda maximoff]

──•~❉THE LAWS OF PHYSICS❉~•──

In which a certain Scarlet Witch seeks peace in another universe, only to stumble into the not-so-peaceful life of a certain scarlet speedster.

─────•~❉PLOT❉~•─────

When the Avengers fall apart, Wanda Maximoff is lost. So when she in a fit of rage opens the door to another dimension, she can't really think of anything she has left to lose.

Hoping to find a peaceful life in a world without the Avengers, she moves to Central City and tries to get by on a small salary from the coffee chain Jitters. Little does she know that this is where she'll meet a speedster who makes her heart break a little more with his every move as her brother's fate lingers in her still.

But Barry won't end up like Pietro. Wanda won't let him. She joins Team Flash, but is still set on leaving her hero-work behind on her own Earth.

But the more time passes, the deeper Wanda buries herself in lies. Even as everything crumbles around them, Wanda keeps her powers and her past secret. She's gone too far to go back now. How could the team ever forgive her if the truth was to come out now?

─────•~❉SETTING❉~•─────

Post Civil War. Pre Infinity War.
The Flash: Season One.

─────•~❉LOVE INTEREST❉~•─────

Wanda Maximoff x Barry Allen

─────•~❉REMINDER❉~•─────

Remember to follow the rules
when requesting a plot! :)