"I don't think I can wait that long." I said as I tried to not make much movement.

"Brandy, can't you—"

"Mya, I got to go. You can wait. Ma'am, where's the bathroom?"

"Take a left and keep going down. It should be straight ahead!"

"Br—" Mya started to say, but I walked away because I wasn't about to hold it anymore.

"Keep going do..." I started to say but my sentence trailed off.

I was stunned. I was shocked.

"Brandy!" Mya said as she caught up to me.

I started walking closer to the table that was about eight feet away from me.

"Let's just go—"

"DeVante, what the hell are you doing here?"

DeVante and some random chick turned around to look at me.

"Who's this?" The girl asked looking at DeVante.

DeVante looked shocked.

"I'm his girlfriend. He's suppose to be at home sick. Who's this?"

"Girlfriend? DeVante, what the hell she talking about?" The girl asked while she looked me up and down.

"Baby, she ain't nobody. She's a classmate."

My heart dropped.

"Nobody? You serious?" I asked as I got close to him.

The customers who were once eating stopped to look around. I guess I wasn't using my normal inside voice. I couldn't tell because so much was going on in my head at the moment.

"DeVante, you messing with these d**n high schoolers? A lil ugly girl at that."

"What the f—" I stared to say as I got close to the girl, but Mya held me back.

"Brandy, we ain't sh*t. Leave me the f**k alone and stay away from me and my girl. You crazy as f**k." DeVante said standing up.

"YOU WASN'T SAYING THAT LAST WEEK WHEN YOU MADE ME SU—" I said screaming loud so the whole restaurant could hear me.

I'm beyond pissed at this point.

"Brandy! Chill!" Mya said trying to keep me away from the table.

"Do what, DeVante? Huh? That hoe better recognize I'm Monica Wright. I can catch a hoe outside any day!" Monica said as DeVante sat her back down.

 I can catch a hoe outside any day!" Monica said as DeVante sat her back down

Monica Wright

"Baby, she's delusional. I ain't with her! She just another hoe from my school." DeVante said staring at me.