Chapter 15

Dawn's pov

Oh my God, I am kissing Darren Espanto. We broke apart for air but Darren still kept his arm around my waist. Darren rested his forhead against mine "Will you, Dawn Bailey Lahey be my girlfriend?" He asked. I gave him a huge smile and nodded. I smiled at him again and here we go with the kissing again.

Darren Espanto stole my first kiss and I stole his. This cannot get any better. Ahhhh, just oh my god! I can't believe it. Just Ahhhhh.

We broke apart for air. "What are you doing?" I heard Lynelle's little voice. We jumped about a foot away from each other. "Nothing" I said, "just getting water" Darren said scratching the back of his neck nervously.

I laughed. "What are you doing?" I asked Lynelle picking her up after sitting on a stool. "I heard noises downstairs" she said and yawned. "Well, everything's okay. Let's go back to bed" I said bringing Lynelle back to her room.

Not before turning around and winking.

Darren's pov

She just winked at me. Wow, I can't believe I just became Dawn's girlfriend. Dawn Bailey Lahey, just became my girlfriend. This is such a cruel joke, I thought sitting back onto the stool staring into blank space.

"Anong ginagawa mo Darren?" My mom asked coming downstairs. "Huh?" I asked, my mom laughed. "Go back to bed baby" my mom said kissing my forehead and I went to my room and fell asleep.

Dawn's pov

I plopped down onto my bed. I smiled, like really big smiled. I squealed and logged onto Facebook. My best friend Drina was online.

(Dri-Drina D-Dawn)

D-Oh my god you won't believe I what I just did.

Dri-wait hold on, is this big news?

D-yes

Dri- okay let me go on skype we can video chat.

"Hey!!!" I squealed as I saw my best friend Drina's face come up on my screen. "Hi!" She yelled. I laughed "You would never believe the news I have to tell you" I squealed.

"What?" She asked alarmed with how excited I was. "I kissed Darren Espanto" I squealed. "No?" "Yes" "No" "Yes" I squealed nodding my head. "No way?!?!" She exclaimed. "Yes I did, just about a half hour ago"

"Awwwe I wanted to be there during your first kiss" she pouted. I don't have to worry about Drina liking Darren because she's gay. I don't have anything against people and when she told me I accepted the way she was and is taken by her 'beautiful' and 'hot' girlfriend, her words not mine.

"So how are you and Rave?" I asked. "Actually we've been doing great." She said. I looked at the digital clock and it read 4 o'clock in the morning. Woah we've talked for too long.

I yawned in the camera and said "Well, it's 4:30 now" I said and my eyes widened. "4:30?!?!" I exclaimed "Drina, I got to go. Byee, stay strong LGBT" I said doing peace sign and logging off of Facebook.

I fell asleep thinking about that kiss with a smile on my face.