Chapter 10

Dawn's pov

It was Darren's first concert I bet he was a nervous wreck. I was sitting on a chair next to Darren infront of this gigantic make-up mirror thingy.

Tito James was taking a video of Darren telling his fans to come to his first solo concert in the Philippines.

While taking the video he was leaning back and forth not aware that he was being videod.

I burst out laughing when he finally realized he was being videod.

Before I knew it I was being chased around in the dressing room holding my phone.

I pressed record and said "Hi this is Dawn and I am currently being chased by the one and only Darren Espanto! Say Hi" I said pointing the camera to Darren.

"Ahh" I screamed when I was suddenly pushed and tackled onto the couch with Darren on me making me sandwiched between him and the couch.

I stuck my tongue out at him and stopped the video.

"Say Darren's the best singer ever!" Darren said tickling me

"Never!" I said trying to catch my breath

"Say it!" He said tickiling me more

"Okay! Okay! Darren's the best singer ever" I said while laughing

Darren smiled and got of me smirking.

"What are you smirking at?" I asked

Darren just smiled innocently and held up my phone playin the video of him tickiling me.

"Noooo!!!!!" I yelled and started chasin him

I jumped on his back so it looked like he was giving me a piggy back ride tryin to grab my phone but he kept moving it put of my way.

I was still trying to get the phone when tito Lyndo came in.

He looked at us chuckling "Kids these days"

He said and I immediately jumped of Darren's back and sat on a chair.

"Darren your concert is about to start" He said and left.

I was eating cake when Darren walked in. Dragging me out of the dressing room

"Nooo"

As soon as Darren walked out of he dressing room fans were screaming so loud.

"And Here is the Total Preformer himself DARREN ESPANTO" the MC intoduced

Cheers errupted from everywhere and Darren started singing.