Chapter 14

Darren's pov

We were being driven to my parents's house. As soon as we pulled into the driveway and got out we were ambushed by many huggs. Even Dawn was being squished in numerous bear hugs.

I noticed that I was being hugged by my fans. As soon as Dawn and I broke out of the crowd we made a beeline for the front door. "Mom!" I yelled as we got into the house.

Dawn's pov

"Ate D!" I heard Lynelle scream. "Lynelle!" I screamed and picked her up. "How are you doing?" I asked spinning around. "We bought cake for you 2" "Really?" I asked and she nodded.

After a family reunion, well you could consider me family cause adults came hugging me saying, 'You're so big!' Or 'O my god! It's been years since I've seen you Dawn' I hugged them back but in my brain I tried to remember who were they but they were all strangers to me.

Since I wasn't ready to go back to sleep, I went downstairs for a midnight snack. I was shocked to see Darren sitting on one of the stools drinking water and listening to music.

"BOO!!!" I yelled. "Ahhhhhh" Darren yelled and threw the water up in the air. Water spilled all over the ground. "Ahh!" I yelled as I slipped on the ground. "Woah! Watch out there" Darren said pulling me up with his arm around my waist.

I froze in my spot. We were about a few inches apart from our lips. I licked my lips, he looked back and forth from my eyes to my lips.

Our eyes locked and slowly we leaned in until I felt Darren's soft lips on mine. Oh my god I am kissing Darren Espanto from the Voice kids. Oh my god!

Darren's pov

Oh. My. God! I am kissing Dawn. I mean I've had a crush on her but I can't believe I am kissing her. I hope I don't mess up.