Prologue

Dawn's pov

My mom and I are on a plane to Philippines. I was wearing a black crop top which didn't excactly show my stomach it was more like a t-shirt cut off in the middle and a black skirt that went up to my waist with a black leather jacket and black high tops amd left my natural curly black hair down

She said that she is meeting up with an old friend of hers. I keep asking her which friend but she just won't tell me. I bet she's getting annoyed.

So about half an hour later I stopped pestering her. I just logged on in facebook in my laptop.Thank God this plane has internet!

We have finally arrived in the Philippines.

"So where are we going now ma?" I asked

"We're going to my best friend's house years before you were born, maybe 2 years" she said. I just nodded

My mom called a taxi and the driver dropped us of in front of a house that she claims is her best friends house.

We knocked on the door. A lady in probably in her 20s or 30s opened the door. She screamed loudly probably in surprisement.

Thy immediately hugged each other and said stuff in excitement that I can't even understand.

She rushed us into her house, 'come in, come in' she said

When we got inside I don't think she noticed me but when she did she said "Oh my god!!! Is this Dawn?? She's so big since I saw last saw her" She squeezed the life out of me but I hugged back.

I bet she was really happy seeing my mom cause they were both crying tears of joy.

My mom and I put our luggage next to the door.

"Oh my god!!! How are you guys?? Its been so long!!! oh my god its great to see you again Aimey" The lady said to my mom.

She turned to me and said "I'm Marinel Espanto. I'm your mom's best friend! its been so long since I've seen you both, come, come to the kitchen"

We went to the kitchen and she gave me a giant chocolate chip cookie and sat me down on a kitchen stool while She and my mom talked and cooked.