Chapter 2

Dawn's pov

Lynelle had gotten bored with playing with her dolls and toys with me so we went down stairs.

We found our parents talking in the kitchen.

I asked lynelle a few questions about her and her family.

Lynelle asked her mom to on her kareoke system and begged my to sing. So her mom gave me and lynelle a separate microphone and she was really kind.

So we sang Roar by Katy Perry while lynelle's mom took a video of is singing.

Me and lynelle facd each other while singing while dancing, well I was just boncing on my feet and swaying my hips and head and shoulders.

It was the part of the song where it goes

Roar, roar, roar, roar!!!

Me and lynelle to turns saying 'roar' so I think both of us said roar about 2 time each and then the last roar together.

I actually hit the high note along with lynelle.

Afer we said he last line we saw a flash in the room and tita marinel took a photo of me and lynelle facing each other holding the microphones singing.

Our parents were clapping loudly. Then the doorbell rang or someone knocked on the door.

It was some people from the voice kids philippines and me and lynelle were standing with microphones in the middle of the living room.

Tita marinel let them in.Then all of a sudden I remembered what lynelle said her brother's name was Darren He was the runner up for the voice kids after lyca.

Oh my god how could I have not remembered him or recognized the name from the voice?

It was only boys from the voice.Probably friends of dareen he met.

They walked in and saw me and lynelle.

"Hi" they said nervously

I smiled and said hi back to them

Darren walked up to his mom and whispered something to him.Tita Marinel looked at and said " Darren this is Dawn and that is tita Aimey she used to babysit you and she was your best friend when you were young. "

I smiled at him and he returned it.

"Why don't Dawn and all of you guys get to know each other up in your room darren?" tita marinel said.

It was about 5 boys and me in a room all together but I was sitting on the edge of darren's bed.

It was really quiet for about 2 minutes until I just looked around the room and smiled at the boys.They just looked at me smiling.Darren sat next to me a little farther from me on the bed and Another 30 seconds of silence and smiling I just cracked and started laughing when Darren just smiled widely at me.

Soon everybody was laughing along. After the laughing I asked the boys " Anong pangalan niyo?"

I heard the names Darren, Sam, Juan karlos and JC & JM. I nodded and said "Hi! I'm Dawn"

"Hi" they said

'' So what do you guys usually do?" I asked.

"Just hang out, you know with the guys" Sam said I nodded.

"So, if you guys want I could go downstairs and just play lyn-" " I think lynelle went to the neighbors" Darren interrupted me.

"Okay" I said

After a few minutes I think they were comfortable with me.We were talking like we knew each other alot. We also took some selfies.

At maybe 7:00 the boys had to go home instead of Darren cause he lives here.

I said bye to the boys when they left.