Chapter 4

Darren's pov

We were driving to the Studio to meet up with Jk, Lyca, and Darlene. When we got there, There were some people following our car so it kinda formed a crowd and the security had to keep them away.

Dawn's pov

There were so many people following our car.

Oh my god is this what it feels like when you're a celebrity?

The security had to make a secure circle type of thing around us to keep darren's fans away but we were all getting smooshed and I was probably goin to be deaf. Darren had a tight grip on my upper arm.

When we got in the studio Darren waved to the rest of the TVK top 4 to come to him and intoduced me to them.

They started rehearsing the song they were singing for the opening of Gandang Gabi Vice.

When they were done I went to thw place where they filmed Gandang Gabi Vice.

I went over and sat in the audience having great view of them.

A few minutes later Darren, Lyca, Darlene and JK came out singing a song but I forgot the tittle.

When Darren's part came on the song I could barely hear what he was saying because the people near me were screaming their heads off.

When the song was almost done the top 4 started shaking hands with some of the fans in the audience and they screamed louder.

When they were fone singing the songs Ate vice came Onstage and welcomed the top four.

Lyca sang Dance with my Father Tagalog version and it was so nice then vice ganda started crying softly so Darren and the rest of them hugged him.

As Darlene was hugging Vice, She asked if his blue hair was real and he admitted that it was just clip on.

I laughed at Vice's reaction to Darren's reaction Forever's not enough.

" What started your singing Darren? " Vice asked.

" Hindi ko alam po, Alam po nalang na sa lion king atchaka yung disney movies nag sing along ako" Darren said.

Sorry if my tagalog is wrong I don't live in Philippines and don't usually speak tagalog but I am a filipino

"I think singing runs in the family" He added

"Bakit?" vice asked

"Kasi po, Yung cousins that I've met, Kumakanta po sila pareho si Dawn po yung anank ni bestfriend ni mammy kumakanta sya" Darren said

"Na saan sya?" Vice asked

" Nasa audience po" Darren said while pointing at me.