Chapter 7

Dawn's pov

After the pool we went home. But Darren and I went to starbucks as we were walking to starbucks some people recognized Darren and kept screaming while following us so we started running we ran for what felt like hours unil we lost some of Darren's fans.

When we looked out for the sun we noticed that it was starting to get dark so we ran back home.When we got there no one was home and there was a note on the table saying tita marinel, tito lyndon and lynelle went out for dinner and were visiting some friends of theirs.

As Darren and I went to the fridge for food I said "Well that was a work out" "yeah" he nodded.

We grabbed some chips and soft drinks and we sat on the couch.

"What movie are we watching?" I asked

Darren juat shrugged. I guess we're watching full house I thought as I switched the channel to full house.It was the only channel interesting that I found.

"So how are the all the interviews going?" I aksed. "They're doing great, Tomorrow we have Boses ng Bulilit which is where we just answer questions with the other kids that got in the teams in the voice. " he said and I nodded

It was so boring so I took out my phone and started taking selfies with darren we took so many.

After taking selfies we had nothing to do so I just started singing the song Darren sung for the auditions.

I'm feeling sexy and free

like glitters raining on me

You're like a shot of gold

I think I'm bout to explode

I can taste the tension like a cloud of smoke in the air

Now I'm breathin like I'm running cuz you're your taking me there

Don't you know

We sang.

After singing a few songs like domino, titanium, listen, and even problem by ariana grande

But when it came to the part where you whisper 'I got One less problem without you' it was a really quiet whisper so it was really funny we kept laughing for minutes.

After laughing we decided to watch a movie called Alien invasion.

Halfway through the movie I started feeling so sleepy. After fighting off sleep for the past minutes I couldn't stand it anymore and before I knew it darkness consumed me.

Darren's pov

Dawn was starting to fall asleep I could tell because she was starting to lean of to one side, to my side.

Her head was leaning on my shoulder when the end credits started showing and I could tell she was asleep. I was starting to fall asleep to but when I tried to move I figured out that I couldn't and when I did Dawn's head fell in my lap.

I checked my lockscreen and it was 11:00.

So I just grabbed the remote and tuened off the tv.

I laid back on the couch with Dawn still on my lap and combed my hand through her hair. After a few minutes I don't remember anything but being consumed by darkness.