Jaytim《30》Person A& Person B pt.2

Bắt đầu từ đầu

Jason smirked at the effects of his teasing, and listened to Tim play for the night.

Person A: Tim
Person B: Jason
Person C: Dick

Tim and Jason sat down in their seats, with their sports fan gear on ready to watch the Gotham Knights go against the Metrolpolis Monarchs.

(A/N yes I looked it up, both teams exists in the DC universe, and I find it kinda funny cause Batman is the Dark Knight)

They had gotten tickets in the very front row, via Bruce's money. They of course brought their own to but snacks and such.

Tim had on a black t shirt with the words "Gotham Knights" printed in big bold white letters on the front, a knights helmet on the back.

He had on a pair of black jeans and black and white worn in tennis shoes. His hair he had not combed and let it drape over part of his face.

Tim really didn't care what his hair looked like most of the time, and this just so happened to be one of those specific times.

He had on a pair of black sunglasses, due to it being extremely sunny out that day, and if the team were smart enough, they could be able to connect him as Red Robin.

Although, of course, the team already knew his identity, so it wasn't huge news if they did happen to connect the dots.

Next to him sat his boyfriend, Jason Todd, to which the team didn't know he was dating. At least, that he knew. Who knows. Maybe they did.

Although if the team knew who he was dating, they never bothered to mention it to him directly or say anything about it.

Jason was wearing a pair of blue jeans, along with the same shirt Tim was wearing, although it was covered up by his jacket.

It wasn't his signature Red Hood jacket that he liked to actually wear quite frequently in public, sadly.

This jacket was mostly black, and had two white stripes at the bottom of each sleeve. On the back "Gotham Knights" was stitched onto it.

Jason had claimed he didn't need sunglasses, and his hair was brushed and combed, just not styled in any fancy way.

The game had just started, and Jason and Tim had a wonderful time talking to each other about everything the people on the team were doing wrong.

One guy had the worst aim both Tim and Jason had ever seen, heck even a toddler had better aim.

Thankfully that player was on the other team, which would help the Gotham Knights score a whole lot more points.

Another guy had the most pathetic swing of a bat Tim had ever seen, though Jason had claimed he had seen far worse.

The only bad player on the Gotham Knights team was Alexander Hershly, who couldn't run that fast or catch very good.

See, most, if not all, of the players on the Gotham Knights team were either thieves or criminals of some sort, which means they were pretty strong and fast.

Sure, the other team had proper training, but the Gotham Knights had more skilled people, because they all lived to steal and run since the first day.

When half time rolled around, it was time for people to either stay behind and risk being on the kiss cam, or go but something to eat.

Not many people got up to grab something, which was fine by both of the boys.

The first couple to appear on screen was an elderly couple, who did it just to get out of the way. The second couple however...