Chapter 16- "I Knew You'd Like It"

Here is a MUCH better chapter than the last one. I promise.

There's a polyvore on the right as an external link. Please look at it... The outfits make a LOT more sense when you do.

Sorry iPod readers...

I think you'll like this chapter. :D

Um... I think thats all...

Love you all,

Kathryn Rose xx

______________________________________________________________________

*****Louis' P.O.V*****

I'm bored. We've had a lot of concerts over the last month, so we have a break for a week. I"M GOING TO THE BEACH!!!! I ran atound the hotel room screaming that. I think the girls want to go, because I heard the whoop from inside their rooms. I check on the boys to see if they were coming. They had already gotten into their swimming trunks. I threw mine on, and we waited at the door. The girls finally came out of their rooms, sporting matching Hipsta Please tank tops and jean shorts.

Kathryn look amazing in her red shirt...

"LEGGO!!!" We ran out side and onto the sidewalk. Our hotel was right on the beach. The girls laid out their towls and started tanning while, us, the COOL KIDS, ran straight into the water.

*****Olivia's P.O.V*****

I wanted to see what Louis and Liam and Niall would do if they saw our freaking gorgeous bodies. I kid I kid... But seriously. I KNEW THE GYM CLASSES I SIGNED US UP FOR WOULD BE WORTH IT! Haha I made MAsie wear a black and white striped bikini with her hollister jean shorts and blue sandals. Kathyn: Her Roxy brand bikini with her American Eagle shorts and black braided sandals. I wore my teal bikini with my Rvca black jean shorts and my Coral colored sandals. We each wore Hipsta Please tanks. We looked amazing. Lets see what the boys think...

We got off the elevator and ran straight on the beach. The girls and I laid our towels on the sand to get a natural tan. We pulled the shirt and shorts off, and laid on the towel.

"I AM SO FREAKING BORED. YOU PEOPLE ARE BORING." [A/N: Sound familiar, @livvyfrederick @the_restarted_fish ] Kathryn walked away and ran towards the boys.

"Kathryn!" The yelled in delight, right after she jumped on Louis' back. I laughed to myself. Where does that girl get so much energy. Oh well... I'm talking to Masie.

"I have a video MAsie, so don't play dumb" I said.

"A video of what?" She pushed her sunglasses so that they were laying on the top of her head. 

"The plane ride. Right before Louis went missing? "

"He has amazing lips. He's a great kisser." She had one of those evil looks spread across her face.

"You're such a slut..."

"You should taste them one day... Much better than Liams and much better than Niall's" She smirked. I gasped. 

"You kissed Niall?" I whispered

"Of course I did." She replied.

"When?" 

"When you did one of your disppearances during the day."

"What did he say?" i asked

"He basically acted just like Louis. Except, I plan on trying him again sometime soon." She smirked.

I got up and left, pressing the end button on the voice memo recording. 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

*****Kathryn's P.O.V*****

Louis and I walked back to the hotel, eager to get a shower in before we went for our first 'date'

He asked me while we were at the beach. He won't tell me what we're doing though... Sadness...

I unlocked the door of our room,  and went straight to my bathroom. I  turned the water, stripped down, and hopped in. The water burned my skin.

When I finished my shower, I threw my hair in a bun and started to get dressed. Louis said to dress in something comfortable. I grabbed a pair of dark skinny jeans, my red 'MUGGLE' shirt (I love Harry Potter...) my leather bracelets, and my black pair of VANS. All I needed was to finish my hair and makeup. I pulled my hair out of the bun, and braided a little bit of it. Otherwise, I left it be. Makeup was simple. All I put on my eyes was a very thin line of eyeliner. The I put on a rosy red lip gloss thing...

I put on the television and surfed channels until Louis finished getting ready. He walked out wearing TOMS, a multi colored striped shirt, and black jeans.

"Ready to go?" he asked

"Yep! Where are we going?" I asked for the tenth time.

"If I told you, it wouldn't be a secret anymore. Would it?"

"Fine..." I grumbled, and smiled.

We walked down the stairs for the heck of it... Not our best idea.... After five floors, we were totally out of breath. We took the elevator the rest of the way...

We hailed a taxi and jumped in. Lou handed the driver a piece of paper, he specified that it was the adress.

"PLEASE TELL ME" I whined.

"Nope." He said popping the 'p'

"Ugh..." The taxi stopped. "This is it.." He told us the taxi fare, Louis paid, and we got out. I squealed.

"LASERTAG!!!!! No way! Ohmygod ohmygod ohmygod This is the best EVER!" I yelled.

"I knew you'd like it." He said

*****Olivia's P.O.V*****

I saw Kathryn and Lou leave. I ran upstairs streaming down my face. I threw on sweatpants and a hoodie and sobbed on my bed. The door to my room was locked just in case someone saw me crying. I couldn't tell about Masie yet. We still have six months of the tour.

There was a knock on the door. "Livvy... Can I come in?" Niall asked me.

I unlocked the door. Niall walked in, pulled me into a hug, and wiped the tears from my face.

"Whats wrong?" He asked. I cried into his chest.

"Lets go to dinner... Get dressed up." He smiled at me, and wiped that last tears from my face. I smiled back.

"I knew you'd like it."

 *****Masie's P.O.V*****

Liam, Harry, Zayn, and I left the beach an hour after everyone else. I took a shower, and got into sweatpants and a Jack Wills sweatshirt. Zayn and Harry started playing Super Mario Bros on their Nintendos.

"Lets watch a movie" Liam suggested.

He pulled out Toy Story.

"Yes! I love that movie!!!" I yelled.

"I knew you'd like it."

He pushed the disc in, and we laid on his bed. Before the movie finished, I fell asleep on his chest.

___________________________________________________________________

Love you all,

Kathryn Rose xx