Chapter 15- First Show Part Two

Part Two people! YAY!!!! Anyway, I hope you like this chapter! There isn't a polyvore... Sadness... 

I'm putting a video of Rock Me by One Direction... It might get deleted though... If you can, listen to it. Its amazing. 

I think thats it though... 

Love you all, 

Kathryn Rose xx

_________________________________________________________________________

****Kathryn's P.O.V*****

"Kathryn?" I heard a voice whisper. It came from Louis, who was staring at me. The boys and girls all turned their heads. I was attacked by a group hug. It was cute... After a couple of minutes, they finally let go. Thats when I realized that Louis still hadn't moved from his spot next to the couch. I walked over to him.

"Where were you?" He wispered.

"Somewhere." I replied, hostily.

"Why, Kathryn?" He asked.

"Oh! So its A-OK if you just leave, but not for me?!" I said

He nodded.

"Screw you." I walked away and sat next to Harry. I laid on his chest and he kissed the top of my head. Umm.. Wut? Oh well.. I let that pass... God... Why is Louis so difficult. A single tear fell down my cheek.

Simon walked in, "Kathryn! Your back! Thats great news! Its time for all of you to get ready for the concert. You have 15 minutes."

He walked away, and left us to start. "Okay guys. You ready?" OLivia asked.

We got up and went to the dressing room. I gave the boys their outfits while Liv and Mase checked everything else. When I got to Louis, i was pissed.

"Kathr-"

I cut him off. "Save it Tomlinson." I said. He took his stuff and walked away. Olivia decided that the boys had styled their hair extremely well at the hotel, and therefore didn't need her services. Masie did light make- up to touv=ch up the boys so they would look more natural on stage. Louis tried to talk to me, but I didn't want it. I just went to one of the boys or the girls.

The boys ran on stage, 'Hello! We're One Direction! How is everyone? The first song we're going to sing is One Thing!"

The concert went on like that for about an hour. Until something caught my eye. 

"This song goes out to someone extrememly special to me. I really like her. We got in a huge fight, and I think she hates me now. " Louis. The boys started to sing.

"Girl I see it in your eyes, you're dissapointed." The boys started 'Gotta Be You.' The boys kept singing and that last chorus, each boy pulled their girlfriend on-stage. Harry and Zayn pulled up a fan. 

"Cos' its gotta be you. Only you" They boys finished. Security escortedthe two girls to their seats. Mase, Liv and I went back to our dressing room.

The boys finished, and after the meet and greet, we left to go back t the hotel. We drove in a comfortble silence.

When we got to the hotel, I lied and said I needed to use the restroom. I ran up the stairs, an got to my room long aftr everyne ele got to theirs. I took my stuff out, and went to m original room. Lou answered.

"Can we talk" He aked.

"Fine.." I replied.

"Are you madat me?" He asked when we got to where we slept. 

"I can't ever be mad at you," replied.

"He pressed his lips to mine.

____________________________________________________________________

This chapter would have been longer, but I was in a rush.. Sorry guys...

I hope you like this chapter! 

COMMENT

VOTE

FAN

TAME A MONKEY

Love you all,

Kathryn Rose xx