Chapter 4- Celebrity Party

Hola!!!! AFTER READING THE STORY, CLICK ON THE EXTERNAL LINK WHICH SHOULD BE ON THE RIGHT SIDE.  It corresponds to the story. Its another Polyvore... I think I'm going to do one for every chapter for now on... Anyway, ANOTHER UPLOAD!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!! 

*****Kathryn's P.O.V*****

"Wait!!!!!!" Yelled Louis from the lower floor. He ran to our room. "We are going to a party tonight. You could come with us if you want."

"Oh, no! Thats fine. It would be to much of a hassle." I replied

"No! Kathryn! Its really fine! We would love for you to come with us! All three of you!"

"Are you sure its okay?"

"Of course!" 

"Well, I guess we'll go. 

"YAY!!!!!!!!!!!" Louis yelled along with Olivia and Masie.

"What time?"

"Um... We are leaving at 7. It starts at 8 though"

"Sounds like fun!" I smiled at him

"Yay!!!! I'll go tell the other boys that you three decided to come!!!" He ran out of the room.

"AHHHH!!!!!" Olivia and Masie shrieked.

"This is our first Celebrity Party..." Well. Its 6 right now... "Guys! ITS SIX RIGHT NOW. WE HAVE 1 HOUR TO GET EVERYONE READY. LETS GO. OLIVIA. PLUG IN THE CURLER AND STRAIGHTNER. MASIE GRAB YOUR MAKE UP CHEST. I'LL GET EVERYONES OUTFITS. GO GO GO!!!"

We ran to our designated areas. Olivia did Masie's hair while I got the outfits. She had her hair curled with two braids that wrapped behind he head. Olivia curled her own hair.

I gave them their outfits. Olivia had a black sleevless dress with silver embelleshments. It hugged her body which showed off her figure, and it made her dyed ends stand out. Olivia dyed the ends of her hair rainbow last year... I paired it with black heels, black feather earings, and black and silver bracelets. 

I gave Masie a Kimono top dress. The top was hot pink and the bottom was black. I paired that with silver heels, silver hoop earings, and a black beaded rose bracelet.

I pulled out a clemintine draped overlay maxi dress for me. I paired it with gold heels and gold flower stud earings.

Olivia curled my hair, and braided one part around my head and down on the right side.

Now Masie had to work her magic.

Olivia had smokey eyes with red lips.

I had coral lips and shimmery, brownish, natural eyes.

Masie had pink lips, and silvery eyes.

We looked in the mirror, and I had to say we all looked really good. I checked the clock. It was 6:55. 

"Come on. Lets go downstairs with the boys." I said.

We walked down the steps to the lower floor. "You ready to go?" Masie asked the boys.

"What!?!? Did my makeup smear?" asked Olivia. All of the boys were looking at us. Their jaws haning open. 

"No... You guys look.." Said Liam.

"Amazing." Finished Niall.

"Wow... You look really gorgeous." Said Louis.

I felt blood rise to my cheeks. I looked at Olivia and Masie who were blushing also.

"Lets go!" Zayn opened the door waiting for all of us to get into the black stretch limo that was outside the house.

"What should we expect at this party?" Olivia asked.