Chapter 2- The Job

Hello my lovelies! How has your day been? I hope it has been all good! I AM SOOOOO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING SOONER!!!!!! : ( BUT! Here it is now!!!! YAY!!!! I hope ypu like it! If you don't, FEEDBACK IS ENCOURAGED! I want my story to be amaZAYN for you! Um... I'm not sure if anyone is even reading this story, but I'm having a lot of fun wrighting it, so I guess I will continue...                                  I WOULD LIKE TO ANNOUNCE THAT FEEDBACK IS APPRECIATED AND ENCOURAGED. THANK YOU. THAT IS ALL. -Kat :D

*****Kat's P.O.V*****

"Me?" I asked Mr. Wayne.

"Yes, Kathryn. You have proven to be a decent worker. You leave is exactly three days. You have to pick one make up artist and one hair stylist to accompany you. Do you know who you wish to choose?" He replied.

"Thank you. And yes sir. I would like Olivia Frederick and Masie O'Toole to come with me."

"Very well. You will go on their entire tour. That means 7 months. Pack acordingly. The plane leave three days from now. Take off is a approximately 7:25 A.M. You will land in London at-"

"London? England?!? What!?! We live in San Fransisco though!"

"Yes. The boys are on break right now, so they are in the area. As I was saying, You will land at 5:15 P.M. When you land, there will be somebody to escort you to where you are staying. That is all, Kathryn. I expect the best from you. You, Olivia, and Masie have off the rest of the day. You may go."

"Thank you Mr. Wayne."

Oh. My. Freaking. God.

"OLIVIA FREAKING CECILE FREDERICK." I called as soon as I entered the hair stylist break room.

 " "What did I do, Kathryn!?! If I did anything wrong, I'm terribly sorry!" I heard her call back. I had to laugh to myself... She knew what I was like when I was mad... Lucky for her, I wasn't mad.

"Nothing! I wanted to tell you that we have off the rest of today."

"Why do we have off?"

"You, Masie, and I have to go pack." She looked at me with a puzzed face.

"Wait... YOU GOT THE JOB!?!?!?!?!?!?" She practically screamed.

"Yes. I did. We have to pack. We leave on Saturday."

"Cool! Lets go get Masie..."

*****Olivia's P.O.V*****

I can not believe I am going to meet them. This is awesome!!! Wait... WHAT IS NIALL HATES ME?!?!?!? WHAT IF HE THINKS I'M UGLY!?!?! What if he likes Kathryn and Masie better?

All of these questions raced through my mind on the way to my house, but the last one really upset me. Kathryn is smarter than me. Masie is prettier than me. Ugh. Why am I not as confident as them?!? Its not fair... I'm too insecure. 

*****Masie's P.O.V.*****

THIS IS FREAKING AMAZING!!!

Liam is going to fall hopelessly in love with me. But what if he falls in love wth Olivia? She is amazing! I'm not even insecure, and I know she is gorgeous, smart, and absolutely amazing.  

Ugh... They are ALL going to fall in love with her. Oh well. She deseves it. 

*****Kat's P.O.V*****

I go the freaking job. I have to spend 7 months with freaking One Direction. What did I do wrong to deserve this?!?!? I hope that Neal kid likes Olivia and Masie gets crushed on by that Logan is it?

You get the idea...

SO, DID YOU LIKE IT!?!?! PLEASE GIVE ME FEEDBACK THANK YOU!!!!!!!