Chapter 8: Royal Ball

1 week later: Galahad's Study

A week has passed since that inciden't. Im also a little bit concious now aday's that the Siren's haden't been attacking or making any move's. I hope it stay's that way. I sighed and continued to do some paper work. Then someone knocked on my door, "G-galahad?" i then recognized her voice and let
her in. "So there's some paper's here that i can't quite make out" she said dissapointedly, "let me take a look" she gave me the paper's and we started on working on it together.

"Um Galahad im sorry for being unhelpful" Hood said apologetically as i just raised an eyebrow while working on the other paper's. "Hood let me be honest" she listened "Even though sometime's you can't get any of these, you still make my work easier in every way, i appreciate it even if it's just a small amount of help so don't be sorry alright?". At first she just stared, she was also blushing. "U-um t-thank you" she said shyly as i just smiled reassuringly to her. "Oh right Galahad here" she said giving me an invitational letter, i raised an eyebrow and read the letter inside.

Royal Navy
Annual Ball

You are invited to the Annual Ball hosted by non other than the Royal Navy, Please where a proper formal attire. Our Ball this year will be held at the same place, the Hall. It will start at 6:00pm and last up to 12:00am, by the time this letter is sent the ball will happen on next week, hope to see you there!.

I set the letter down, "thankfully i don't have much to do next week" i said "Great!" Hood exclaimed then immidiately blushed "um yeah" i said awkwardly. We stayed quiet for a few "So Galahad...anyone you like?" honestly i got caught off guard with that question. How will i answer that when the one i like is in this room at this moment!, better not make it too obvious.

"Um whell i have someone in mind" i saw her get a little down when i said my answer. Wait...did she misunderstood that i liked someone else, which mean's. "But nevermind about that alright" i said reassuringly as she just smiled and nodded. As we continued our work.

1 week Later: Galahad's House: 5:00pm

"Better hurry up", i said to myself as i hurried fixing up my suit, after that i then wore my Officer's Coat (Commodore Uniform/ch.7) and also my officer's hat.

Yeah since before i've been very concious about the time, even though the Hall is on the island which was just less than 10 minute's drive i still have this feeling that i should go early, but don't mistake me for an early bird.

I also brang my gun and umbrella as usual. I then hopped into my car and casually drove to the island.

As i parked my car in front of the Hall i can see a lot of girl's coming in, i decided to wait inside the car for a while. After a few more minute's i decided to enter the Hall. I was met by Belfast and Edinburgh in their gown's "Sr. Galahad welcome" they both bowed as i nodded "you look quite dashing tonight" i said to Belfast as i saw her blush a little "t-thank you Sr. Galahad...you will be seated with her majesty, Ms. Warspite, Ms. Wale's,
Ms. George, Ms. Illustrious, Unicorn, and Ms. Hood.

I nodded and started going through the crowd. "Ara~Ara~fancy meeting you here Galahad-sa~ma~" every phrase that Akagi said was just overly seductive "u-uh nice seeing you again Akagi" i said awkwardly as i really wanted to avoid a conversation with her "Onee-chan must you disturb Galahad-sama" Kaga then came, phew good thing Kaga saw us "Galahad-sama please excuse my dear sister well we'll be off to our table" she then bowed and pulled Akagi away, with Akagi winking seductively at me as she went on with Kaga. Seriously that Akagi really give's me the creep's. I still can't find their table as i really underestimated the size of this Hall. "Oh Mr. Galahad!" i recognized that cute voice, i turned around and saw Zeppy waving at me "oh hi Zeppy...what are you up to?" she smiled, she just smiled that's so cute.
"Me, Unicorn, and Akagi-chan are gonna go outside and have fun!" oh i didn't see Unicorn there but i understand that being shy she really doesn't wan't to show herself. I just waved and smiled at Unicorn trying to be a little friendly to her. I also smiled at Akagi-chan but like her older sister smirked seductively at me which made me a little uncomfortable as well.
Unicorn finally peeked and smiled a little, yes finally. "Well do be careful alright?" they nodded
happily. But after they left i felt something odd like something bad's gonna happen, luckily i saw Ark Royal seated at her table with the other cruiser's and her expression showed it all.