Info:😅

First of all this is my first fanfic so yah.

I apologize for the lack of lore but setting that aside. The timeline will take place in 2020 or so. Just bare with me and assume that even though the shipgirls are ww2 ships thats what happen even though its 2020 or so.

Oh and concerning the world right now. It's in a semi apocalyptic state with most countrie's already gone. The Azur Lane base is on an island in the anime. The island is what i assume is in the United Kingdom, due to it's cliff side's which are made out of chalk. In the uk there are all of it's coastline is like this. Ill just say it is of the coast of the uk region off of east england.

Let's just say that the island's connection to the mainland is a underwater tunnel, the island is not that far from the mainland. Ill just say it is 10 kilometer's of the coast.

And also in this story, as based on the Anime where in a scene Belfast is talking to Enterprise about there existance stuff, she mentioned them being immortal so ill assume that all character's are immortal except for the human's.

Sorry to put this up as well but some may think that immortal's can't die by any cause. But i looked it up and it said that. (Immortal's die of unnatural death meaning they don't die of age but they could die due to sickness, being killed, etc...) so yah just wanna clarify.

this is what the mc look's like:

He alway's where's this attire, like the girl's

He alway's where's this attire, like the girl's. Except in his house where he usually takes of the coat.

(credit's to the owner of the pic's, both got from google)

for text meaning's:

indication or situation
thought's dream's or letter's

and for that being said let us start.