Chapter 2: Briefing

2 week's later: Uninhabited Island

It's been 2 week's since the attack on our island and the death of my brethren. I was just taking the view of the ocean while sitting under a tree.
"I swear i will avenge all of you" i said coldly while looking at the clear sky, bird's flying. A peacefull place.

"I should've..." i was tearing up, in my mind i thought about using my Knight Form but no. None of them will approve of that.

Due to the immense power i wield they sacrificed themselve's to save me. I swear i will avenge each and everyone of you and finally put a stop to those bastard of a Siren's.

As i cooled down. I stood up and fixed up my attire and appearance. A Navy Blue Double-Breasted suit, a Navy Blue tie with white and red stripe's, matching Navy-Blue slack's, wiped my Leather Black shoe's, fixed the position of my watch, wore my leather black glove's, preped my FN Browning pistol and lastly attached my trusty umbrella to my waist.

As i checked everything was good to go i immidiately sore up to the sky, immidiately seeing the island getting more and more tiny. I was probably travelling around 400km/h and about 5 or 6 thousand feet up. My destination, about 900 kilometer's south. To London.

After more than 2 hour's of flying through the beautiful country side of the United Kingdom i finally reached Whitehall, London. Ever since the appearance of the Siren's, aside from buckingham palace. Whitehall is the most secured place in the United Kingdom. Due to it having multiple important government building's including Downing Street, Department of Health and "Ministry of Defence" i said as i landed infront of it's main entrance. As i landed i was immidiately met by dozen's of soldier's pointing their rifle's at me. They were really nervous, do they honestly think im a siren how amusing. "Wait!..." everyone looked at what seem's to be a Captain of the Royal Navy. Judging by his insignia on his shoulder that has the 4 gold line's leading up to a circle which indicated he is a Captain. He walked up to me and ordered the soldier's to stand down. "Come with me" he said as i just followed him, passing through the soldier's. We passed through security as they let me keep my pistol which was holstered on the right side of my waist.

I saw the high ceiling's, marble floor's, staggering pillar's and a grand staircase, and also dozen's of people in a mess. Typing on there computer's, stacking paper's, writing and all sort's of stuff

they must be running out of space.

"Excuse us, after everything that happened the ministry is just in a mess" the Captain apologized as i just nodded and continued following him to the staircase.

I understand, humanity is in a mess. After those Siren's appeared we lost control of around 80% of all our ocean's and sea's. They bombarded our citie's. Sank coastal citie's. Killed atleast a billion innocent people, And decimated humanitie's capability to fight back. Especially the world's Navie's. The Royal Navy specifically lost more than half of it's entire fleet.

But when the world discovered strange glowing blue cube's. We called them Wisdom Cube's which gave the world a chance to fight back using humanoid representation of ship's. Or what i like to call it Ship girl's. But before the ship girl's were made. There were the first 8 humanoid ship's built by humanity. Those first 8 were called Balance Type's. There purpose was to balance sea warfare, by doing that humanity gave them immense capabilitie's that could easily defeat the Siren's.
I, Galahad was the eight and last Balance Type ever made.

Finally we reached a large wooden door guarded by Royal Navy Guard's carrying there L85 rifle's. After that thought, it was automatic that this was "The Admiralty is waiting sir" he said while gesturing me to come infront of the door directly facing it.
When i did that, then the guard's
opened the large door for me.