Chapter 10: The Date

2 week's later: Galahad's House

Galahad's POV

2 week's has passed since the incident but still, i looked at Hood as she looked away, why isn't it normal!. "Um Hood?" she continued reviewing the paper's and didn't mind looking at me, i sighed and stood in front of her. She looked up to me as i just sighed and kneeled right in front of her, i could see her expression being completely confused.

"Hood...i am truly sorry for what i have done week's ago...i am truly sorry for not taking into account your's nor anyone's feeling's...so please i would gladly accept any punishment you give me, as a knight protecting his people i shall suffer the consequence of my action's" i bowed and waited for her to make a move, a few second's passed as i looked up to her. Her face had a some what had a mix of sympathy and laughter. "Then i shall give you your punishment..." i raised an eyebrow

"You shall spend the rest of the day with me on a..." i can see she was a little reluctant on saying the word "d-date", she looked down blushing as she was really emberassed. I smiled and stood up proudly "then i shall accompany you on a date...after our paper work" i pointed to the stack's of paper's as she just sighed and nodded in defeat.

8 Hour's Later: 6pm

"All done!" i exclaimed as i finished all of my paper's while Hood was about to finish her's as well. "So...do you have a place in mind?" i asked as she finished her paper's "actually i don't know...i never been out of the base no one has" she said sadly as i chuckled "hey cheer up, don't worry i know a place not to far from here alright?" i said as she stood happily "i have to change first" she then walked out of my study joyfully as i just chuckled and got ready.

After a few minute's of waiting down stair's, "im ready" she said as she walked down the stair's. I stood up and looked at her, my eye's mesmerized yet again by the pride of the Royal Navy. "Shall we go?" Hood said calmly as i just nodded still mesmerized. I escorted her as being a proper gentleman i also opened the door to let her sit as i went to the driver's seat and drove away.

"Better hold on" i said to her as she looked at me confused and just followed. When we reached the tunnel entrance, i immediately stepped on the gas and the Aston Martin started to accelerate. "G-galahad...S-stop!" she barely uttered the word's as she was taken away by the speed of the car, eventually i slowed down as we reached the exit of the tunnel. "Hood im sorry about that" i said happily as she gave me an irritated look, i chuckled at her face which made her blush and face away looking through the window.

As we reached the exit of the tunnel we also reached the checkpoint, last time i've been here...i was so surprised as well as the Military Police. They all saluted and opened the gate's for us, "you must come here often" Hood said as i just chuckled "they just remembered the car" i said as we drove out of the checkpoint and headed toward's the town.

As we reached the town, there were beautiful warm colored street light's lighted, decent amount of people walking around in the night market, it's like there never was a war.

I parked the car as i escorted Hood out, i offered my hand as she gladly took it as we started walking down the lively night market. A lot of people were staring at us actually, but in a curious way. Probably...because of my attire i mean i really stand out as everyone even Hood whore casual attire whils't i am like one of that movie's called the Kingsman, dressed in a Double Breasted Suit while holding an Umbrella and also my pistol holstered on my waist where no one could see it.

Hood walked up to one of the stall's as i just followed her like a parent trying to catch up to their child wondering around. I then catch up to her as she was staring at a pair of shining pearl earing's. I could see her face as she was really mesmerized at how beautiful it is, she then noticed me as she just shrugged it off and offered me to follow her to the other stall's. But before i followed her i looked one more time at the necklace and had an idea.