Chapter 4: Meeting

They continued reading it but one of them spoke "u-um...can i ask a question?" one of the girl's spoke as i nodded in response.

"Yes i am Prince of Wale's of the Royal Navy...i just wan't to ask what is a balance type?"

After the question everyone looked to my direction. Guess they wan't answer's.

"The Balance Type's are basically the first Humanoid Ship's built by humanity and our sole purpose was to balance naval warfare." I explained as all of them still looking at me curiously

"What do you mean by balance?" i saw the girl who spoke. She was smaller than the other's and wore a crown and held a sort of scepter. She was also surrounded by Royal Navy girl's.
I quickly realized who this was, i stood up bowed at her "My queen, of course" she nodded and let me continue.

"Imagine 2 faction's, one is ultimately stronger than the other and also taking into account that the stronger faction has evil intention's...we as Balance Type's will intervene and make the situation more fair to the other faction"

They all kept listening with much curiosity in them.

"But if both faction's have evil intention's...we will let one be defeated by the other then eliminating the victor afterward's".

They were all surpised. Probabaly because we can defeat an entire faction.

"I have a question as well" i looked at the girl who said that. When i looked at her strangely i can't keep my eye's from straying away. She has a gorgeous blonde hair, an all blue dress with gold lining's, a half cape with the union jack on it, and those warm blue eye's that immidiately made my heart race.

I dont know why this is happening to me, it's the first time i felt this feeling.

"Um S-sir Galahad?" she asked again as i realized i was staring at her for too long. The girl's also had mischiveious expression's on them.

Great, i made them think something.

"S-sorry you may continue" i said calmly "I am Hood of the Royal Navy, may i ask you musn't be the only Balance Type right?"

Her question took me by surprise. Multiple memorie's of me and my brethren burst's into my mind. I just stared down on the floor. I can see everyone having sad expression's now.
"Oh im sorry i asked" Hood said as i just lift my head back up

"N-no it's fine..." i said as i sat back to my seat "There were 8 Balance Type's created" they all continued listening.

"Cousin Hokkaido and Shikishima of Sakura Empire, Cousin Ulrich and Gotz of Iron Blood, Cousin Monatana and Ohio of Eagle Union, and..." they all looked curious "Me and my brother Lancelot of the Royal Navy" i finshed my explanation's.

"May i ask?" Enterprise asked as i just nodded "A few week's ago Azur Lane was at war with Crimson Axis why didn't the Balance Type of Iron Blood and Sakura Empire attacked you and Eagle Union"

I just smiled "We will never harm each other, we were family and that will never change" my answer took everyone by surprise. I guess they really are different. "Any more question's?" i asked as they all shook there head's.

"Then everyone if you may" Enterprise said as they all stood from their seat's. Honestly i was taken by surprise by their action's. "We thank you for saving all of us earlier" Enterpise said as they all bowed down in front of me.
I immidiately stood "I thank you for your appreciation but...i only did what any other person do so please" i gestured them to take there seat's and

"And one thing" i announced to them as they still continued listening.
"I am here because of 2 thing's...one i will be joining your fleet from here on out" i said calmly as they continued listening "And as a Commodore of the Royal Navy they have tasked me to supervise this base for the Admiralty"