Chapter 5: Tea Party

The Next Morning: Royal Navy Garden's

I parked my car in front of the Garden and started walking. I wore my usual suit and brought my usual stuff. As i walked down the path, i noticed the beautiful flower's and tree's planted here. There were large Oak Tree's, Roses, Tulip's, Orchid's dominated the Garden. Whils't having a medium height bushe's that serve's as a barrier between the path and garden. As i was walking i didn't paid much attention, as i was appreciating the beauty of the garden. "Ow!" i immidiately turned around and saw i have bumped into another ship girl dressed in a maid. But this one is different, she look's familiar, but smaller. "I am very sorry are you alright?" i asked calmly as i extended my hand as she accepted it and stood up. "I am sorry as well i am maid Little Bel younger sister of Sister Belfast" she bowed in front of me, that's why she looked familiar. She then picked up the tray with the shattered cup's. "Oh let me help you there and be careful" she looked at me indicating that i shouldn't "i insist" i said to her as she sighed and smiled happily. "Bel?..Bel?..Bel!" i heard a familiar voice rushing to us. I looked and saw Belfast rushing to help Bel pick up the stuff. She look's so worried what, a carring sister. "Excuse Bel Sr. Galahad she is just starting out" she said apologetic, "it's fine...dont worry" i smiled at Bel and she smiled back as i continued my way to the tea party. I made my way and stood inside the Gazebo where they were having the tea party. I made my appearance and bowed at the table where the Queen was also sat at. "Please sit down" Queen said as i gladly followed and took my seat at the other table facing there's. "Before going down to buisness have some tea first" then another maid approached me "i am maid Sheffield what tea will you be having?" she said coldly, which i was quite fond of bit not expecting from a maid. "Darjeeling please" she nodded and started preparing the tea.

At there round table seated was. Her majety, Prince of Wale's and Hood beside her which faced me. And three other's. The other smaller one is strangely hiding behind the one with the full white gown and a white floppy hat. "I should introduce myself" the girl in the white said as she stood up with that little one still hiding behind her.
"I am Illustrious nice to meet you Sr. Galahad" she said happily as i replied with a simple smile. I raised an eyebrow as i saw the little one peaking behind Illustrious. "Oh and this is Unicron excuse her she's a little shy" she said happily as i waved at Unicorn who was still a little bit frightened.
"And i am the proud knight of her majesty Warspite" she said proudly. "Nice to meet you three it's a pleasure" i nodded and continued to watch them chat. My tea was served and i started dringking it.

"Well Galahad, as you know we are still in a stale mate with the Siren's. Even though all four major faction's are together we still can't completely repel the Siren's so for that i am asking you for your assistance in the upcoming battle's" they all went silent and looked at her majesty. I didn't expect her to be a little serious.

"Of course your majesty, it is my duty to risk my very life to protect this world...that's why i had decided to dedicate my life to the annihalation of the Siren's". They all had that thankful smile on their face's which made me a little joy of some sort. "Oh your majesty i forgotten to mention this yesterday" they continued listening

"We Balance Type's have what we call a Trump Card" they all looked curious. "Let me explain...a Trump Card is the second most powerful version of us Balance Type's, and is only used when fighting a great foe". They all still had those curious face's "then what is the most powerful version?" Prince of Wale's asked as they looked at me curiously. I sighed and lowered my head staring at my tea being held by my hand's. "It is what we call...rage" i said it coldly as they all looked curious, confused, and a little worried. "It is forbidden for us to use it...that's why when something that our Trump Card could not handle and our very live's are in danger, rage will immidiately take over". They were all silent after that. I can't blame them, there is a lot to us Balance Type's.