Back Again.

L I Z

"This is a song that I wrote while I was taking a break. You know, I had a lot of bad things going on, and people went out of their way to make me feel crazy, to make me feel like it's my fault. And I believed them when I shouldn't have. And no matter what, I always kept my peace and I always took the high road, so here's my song, 'Why Try'. Sing along if y'all know it."

The chords began to play as the large crowd of people began to scream. I stood triumphantly as I smiled at my last crowd for my Honeymoon Tour. I was playing in the O2 Arena in London before flying back home. For this last show, I decide to have some fun with the lyrics and change them up.

"I've been living with devils and angels, angels, angels
Realize you and I are in the same boat, same boat, yeah
Kills me, how you love me then you
Cut me down, I'll do the same
We've been living like angels and devils, devils

I'm loving the pain
I never wanna live without it
So why are we in London, England?
You drive me insane
Now we're screaming just to see who's louder
So why are we in the same country?
You got me like (na na na na na na na na, na na na na na na na, na na na na na na na, na na na na na na) (oh, yeah)" The crowd laughed at my slight lyric changes and I continued singing.

You and I redefine being lovesick, lovesick, lovesick
Through it all, you could still make my heart skip, heart skip, oh yeah
Even when you're yelling at me
I still think you're beautiful
Through it all you could still make my heart skip, heart skip

I'm loving the pain
I never wanna live without it
So why do we try?
You drive me insane
Now we're screaming just to see who's louder
So why do we try?
You got me like (na na na na na na na na, na na na na na na na, na na na na na na na, na na na na na na)

Oh baby, look at us
We been living like angels, living like devils
Oh baby, look at us
We been loving like angels, loving like devils
Oh baby, look at us
We been living like angels, living like devils
Oh baby, look at us
We been loving like angels, loving like devils, oh baby, look

I'm loving the pain
I never wanna live without it
So why do we try? (do we try)
You drive me insane
Now we're screaming just to see who's louder
So why do we try?
You got me like-" I cut off before the audience began to finish the song.

Honestly, there is no better feeling than when people actually know my songs, and sing them with me. It's like, they know the meaning I'm trying to get from the lyrics to the audience, and I could not be any happier with that fact.

"Now, this last song is a song that I'm sure you all know, it's played on the radio far too much, here's 'Problem'!"

The screams from the fans made me laugh, seeing as they love the song so much.

I got my dancers out and we all did the choreographed dance to the song. The beat blared through the speakers in the arena, my voice projecting from the microphone.

As the song ended, the crowd chanted 'Lizzie', a light pink shade emitting from my cheeks.

"Thank you guys so much. I couldn't have toured without your help and endless support. This is my last show, and I am so blessed to be on this stage right now, singing and dancing with you guys. Y'all are like my family and I could not ask for anyone better than you lovelies. Goodnight O2!" I yelled as I skipped off the stage in my white heels.