Private Party

WARNING: The following chapter contains mature content. If you're not comfortable with Rated M topics, please don't read this.

Words: 2,700+

L I Z

I was awoken by the glimmer of sunlight shining from my large windows, seeping through my white curtains. Reluctantly opening my eyes, I was faced with a restful Marcus. He looked peaceful like this, as if there were no worries in the world. I wish I could be peaceful like that.

I lifted my hand and moved his hair back, running my hands through his soft, long hair. Marcus stirred at my touch, his eyes fluttering open slowly.

"Good morning, beauty." He yawned, stretching his arms. "Feeling any better?"

"I guess," I mumbled, "I just don't want to see them today."

"Well, I'm sorry but I have jury duty. Might be gone for a good few hours."

I groaned as Marcus sat up and headed towards the bathroom, "Do you really have to go to jury duty? Can't you cancel it today?"

"If I rain-check jury duty, I could get arrested, hon. I don't have a choice, here."

After closing the bathroom door, I fell back onto my warm pillows. What am I going to do today?

• • •

I decided on getting Johnny and going wherever. However, there was one small problem: Johnny was in my brothers house.

Alright, just go in, get Johnny, and get out.

Sighing, I placed a quivering hand on the doorknob and opened the door. It was loud, as usual, and there was no Darry in sight, but Two and Dally were here.

"Hey baby, wanna see what's hangin'?" Two-Bit called out to me, laughing his ass off.

"Ha-ha, very funny, Keith." I said sarcastically.

"She doesn't want to see what you have hangin' anyway." My favorite New York accent scolded.

Dallas' hands wrapped around my waist, "Hey, baby. What'd Darry tell you? He hasn't said a word since then, just left for work."

I sighed, "Look, it's not important. He's just worried."

"Really?" He whispered, tightening his grip on me, "Because Soda wasn't his usual self either."

I didn't know what to say. They weren't their usual selves because of me, I caused them to be that way.

Changing the subject, I pressed my lips against his.

Dallas only pressed down harder, his hands roaming up and down my curves eagerly.

"Get a fucking room please!" I pulled away at Two-Bit's comment.

(Notice how I said 'I pulled away'. We all know Dallas would just keep going.)

"Get a fucking girlfriend, please!" I mocked him, sticking my tongue out.

"I have one!" He retorted.

"Oh, really? Who is she?" I pondered, now curious.

Dallas groaned as I moved away, much to his dismay.

"Her name's Kathy. She's real quiet until you get to know her, then she's louder. She likes art, and sometimes she draws me pictures of Mickey Mouse." His eyes gleamed, talking about his partner.

"Well, I hope the two of you are happy together."

Just then, Johnny walked in so quietly I barely noticed him. But luckily I did, and I grabbed him as quickly as I could.