"Are you going somewhere later?" tanong niya.

"Yeah," I nodded.

"Okay, then. Take care, baby," he leaned to give me a kiss on my cheek before turning his back on me.

Nang mawala na siya sa paningin ko ay naramdaman ko agad ang init ng mga pisngi ko. I started walking while pulling my hair and making crazy sounds.

"Hala! Ma'am, ayos lang po ba kayo?" Maya went to me, holding a broom.

I stopped when I saw her worried face. Binaba ko ang kamay ko at tumawa ng mahina.

"Oo, okay lang ako," tumango ako at naglakad na ulit.

Nilingon ko si Maya na malalim ang iniisip habang kinakamot ang ulo.

I watched netflix in the living room before I decided to walk outside. I also played with Wendy in her playground. Pagkatapos ay bumalik ako sa kwarto ko para magpalit.

I am now wearing a rust off-shoulder wide leg jumpsuit partnered with gold heels. Pumili ako ng hindi ganoon kataas dahil baka masugat ulit ako. I put make-up and tied my long hair perfectly.

Kinuha ko ang purse ko bago umalis sa bahay. When I went to the mall, number of people were already following and taking pictures of me. But of course, there were security around so I didn't struggle to walk inside. My friends are already in the tent. I greeted Krizel and some other models as well.

"Hi Gail! Omg," I was surprised when I saw her. She smiled and hugged me back.

We'll be guesting an event then we'll have time for our fans. XZL was included in this model related event so we're here. Nagkatinginan kami ni Krizel nang may pumasok sa tent naming lalaki at humalik kay Gail.

"Guys, my boyfriend uhm, Jaiden," nakangiti niyang sabi nang lumapit sa'min.

I stood up and gave a teasing look on Gail. Pinakilala niya kami ni Krizel at nang matapos ay umupo na kaming lahat. A staff went inside and dictated the flow of the event. I felt a little excitement when she mentioned QnA.

"And now! Let's all welcome! Mrs. Scarlet Senreyana-Verez!" the host introduced and the crowd screamed.

I smiled and waved to all people in front of the stage. Tumingala ako at puno rin ng mga tao ang mga nasa ibang floor ng mall. Umupo ako sa couch habang nakangiti at may hawak na mic.

"You look gorgeus today! How's it going as a wife now?" bungad nito sa'kin.

I was a bit surprised on his greeting question but I laughed. "Thanks! It's all good," I said.

The crowd yelled the name of Travis and it made me anxious for a while.

"It seemed like the crowd wanted to see your husband. Is he in the backstage?" the host asked, she's glancing at the people.

"Ah, no. He's at work," agad kong sagot.

"Ay sayang naman!" sambit ng host at maslalo lang umingay ang mga tao.

Nagsimula na siyang magtanong at ang iba roon ay galing pa sa fans.

"You're a graduate of Bachelor's degree in Design last month, right? How did you manage to balance your career and studies?" she asked holding a card.

"Yeah, the only key is to set your priorities and goals because it's really crucial to value your time. Equally important, is to empower yourself's abilities and to focus on the things that will develop your passion."