15. My Love

Sean POV

I open my eyes to this beautiful woman laying on my chest. As much confusion that I had somehow she made it all clear. I understand that she mad a mistake in keeping that secret, I just wish she would have felt she could talk to me about her past. It hurts to think that she didn't open up to me till now. Is she the same person even though her name Kaycee Rice  isn't her birth name? 

I sighed and ran my fingers through her hair. I love her so much I just can't deal with the pain of letting her go. I don't even remember what my life was like before she made her imprint in my life. Friends, best friends, girlfriend and someday my wife, she is everything to me. 

I felt a slight movement from Kaycee, "Stop thinking so hard, yes I do love you and I can't remember what life was like before you either." She sat up and smiled at me. My mouth hung wide open "How did you know what I was thinking?"

"I heard you in my dream some how." I kissed her on her head as I watched her get up and head to the bathroom.  

"What are we doing today?" I asked as I walked up behind her and placed my arms around her waist. 

"I figured we could stay in and continue to learn different thing about each others body." I couldn't help but laugh .

"Best Idea Ever" I said with a smile

Tahani POV

As I stand here watching Sean walk past me to give Bailey a hug but ignore me I didn't understand what his problem was with me. I shut and locked the door and decided to find a movie for us to watch. We couldn't find a movie so we decided to just put The office on and play cards while we wait to see what happens upstairs. I really hope that they work it out no matter how much of a headass he's being to me.

" I win again" Bailey shouted as I rolled my eyes

"You cheated" I said frowning at Bailey

"I didn't cheat and you know it , don't be a sore loser T"

As bailey was rambling about not cheating I heard noises coming from upstairs. I ran half way up the stairs to see if Kaycee was crying and  stopped. I smiled realizing she wasn't crying I turned and went back downstairs.

"What is going on? Is she ok?" Bailey asked as I walked back into the living room with a smile on my face. "She is definitely fine Bails." I said with a giggle.  As I we continued to hear the noise I decided it would probably be best to find something else to do. So we went to get something to eat. I am so happy that they worked it out.

Kaycee POV

Sean and I have been locked in my room since he arrived last night. I can't believe he forgave me. I honestly don't know if I would have made it if he didn't forgive me. I didn't realize how attached to this man I had become until I thought I lost him. He truly is the beginning and end of my world. I don't know how healthy that is but I really don't care. Sean is my best friend, and maybe one day my husband if I'm lucky. 

We've been laying in bed all morning and afternoon and now turning into evening, we haven't even left the room to eat. Laying on Sean's chest I realized that I am hungry when my stomach starts to rumble. "

"Was that your stomach?"He asked looking down at me.

"Yeah, I think i'm hungry" I said smiling at him. 

"I know what that smile means, what you want me to make?" he asked showing off those perfect dimples. 

"Pancakes sounds nice"

"Pancakes you do know its almost 5 o'clock" 

"Yes but that's what i'm craving right now." He gave me a glare that I couldn't quite read

"OK, pancakes it is but you have to get off me so I can get up." I remove myself from him as he takes his warmth with him and gets out of bed.  He begins to search my dresser for his clothes that he always leaves behind. He pulls out his gray sweat pants and a black t-shirt and makes his way downstairs.

Tahani and Bailey must of left because we were all alone in the house. I grab Sean's hoodie and walk down stairs and sit at the counter watching him work. I loved everything about this man and he's mine.

Sean finishes  making pancakes and we take it to the room. I didn't want to run into Tahani if she came back. Answering questions was not something I felt like doing right now. We sit and eat our pancakes in silence watching The Bachelor.  

After we ate we stayed in the room for the rest of the night enjoying each other in every way possible. Until we both fell asleep, what a day.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I open my eyes to my cell phone ringing. I forgot there was a world outside my bedroom.  I grab my phone off my night stand and saw that Tahani was calling. I answer with a hint of annoyance in my voice.

"Hello, T its early what do you want?" I said with my eyes closed

"Kayc, its 9 o'clock I haven't heard from you two since Sean got hear night before last. I just want to make sure your ok and if you guys was gonna join the rest of the world. I don't want to have to leave the house again tonight because of weird noises coming from your room." 

My mouth dropped and my eyes opened wide. I felt bad that she heard us but more embarrassed that she felt that the need to leave the house. " I'm so sorry T" Was all I could get out not know what else to say. 

" Your good girl I'm just glad you two finally worked it out. I hated seeing you in that much pain." I sat up making Sean slide over from lack of a body next to him. "Are you downstairs?"  

"No, I'm at Bails. I just needed to know it was ok to come home or should I give it another day."

I closed my eyes and sighed, "T you can come home Sean and I have a class today plus other stuff. Tell Bailey I'm sorry she had to hear that, Love you T and thanks for having my back."

"No Problem and I always will" We hung up the phone  and I placed my phone back on the nightstand. When I turned to lay back down I see two gorgeous eyes staring at me.

"Who are you apologizing to and why?" He asked rubbing his eyes 

"Tahani and Bails heard us the night you got here. I guess we were so loud that she has been staying at Bailey's house. I felt bad that she heard us I didn't realize we were that loud." I laid my head down on his chest to cover my glowing red face.  

"Don't worry about it, I'm sure Tahani is just glad we're back together. She doesn't really care, but she will have jokes i'm sure. " I continued to bury my face in his chest.

 He gave me a nudge to show my face, "I'm glad we are back together. I love you so much. I don't know who I would have been without you as my best friend, my partner my everything." 

I looked at him as my eyes began to water "I love you to more then I can ever express in words. I am so glad you forgave me. I will never hide anything else from you again. I think we have proven we don't do well without each other. I love you babe." He gave me a soft kiss and I pressed my head on his shoulder. 

Its amazing how you can start your life one way and end up in a bigger and better position than you ever thought could happen. I have a family, and friends that love me and I love them. I don't even think they know how much they mean to me. Sean is my everything I'm just glad that he's able to move past Kameron and focus on Kaycee.

A/N: Thank you all for reading my first time ever writing anything. I hope you enjoyed it and it didn't bore you to much. 

Please leave me a comment letting me know what you thought of the story I would really appreciate any feed back given. It helps me to become better for future stories.

My new story is coming soon "A journey of my heart" but the prologue is up I hope you enjoy that and let me know what you think.

I hope everyone is being safe and staying healthy. Thanks again Love you guys.