13. Broken

Kaycee POV

Its been 3 days since we talked at the cafe and still no word from Sean. This is the longest we ever went without talking. I am trying to give him the space that he needs but it hurts knowing I hurt him so deep. Knowing that there is nothing I can do to fix him. I've been in my room since that day not leaving for much of anything. Not even dance can heal me this time. 

I try to sleep my life away except Tahani won't let me. She wakes me up every morning. As I turn in bed I hear banging at my door, "Kayc, come on you gotta get up and eat something. you can't just stop eating." she said as she enters my room.

I grab a pillow and place it over my head "leave me alone T i'm not in the mood." 

"Come on Kayc I hate seeing you like this, I made your favorite eggs" She said sitting on the edge of my bed.

" Get out!! I don't want anything but to be left alone. Please leave me alone." I silently started to cry.

"Fine Kayc i'll leave you alone for now but i'm coming back. He will come around, you just gotta give him as much time as he needs to wrap his head around everything." She got up and walked toward the door. "Until then you got live your life." 

I through a pillow at the door "GET OUT!!!" She dodged the pillow slamming my door. I got up and I locked it then laid back down to cry a little more. What she said made since I just don't want to hear it anymore.  

Tahani POV

I left Kaycee in her room, I feel so bad for her and Sean.  I grab my phone and I call Bailey maybe she can help me cheer her up a little. "I don't know what else to do Bails I hate that he still hasn't reached out to her in 3 days. I know that's probably the one thing that's gonna bring her out of this mood. She hasn't been out of her room in 3 days, she hasn't really eaten anything and she sleeps all day. I want to call Sean and talk to him but I know she'll kill me if she found out."  I took a deep sigh running my fingers through my hair. 

" T, I'm coming over see you in about 30 min." I heard a click indicating she hung up the phone. I put my phone down  and decided to scroll through my Instagram page. As I'm scrolling I noticed Sean posted a video at Tmilly studio. 

He took Talia class, Its so emotionally heart stopping. The way he puts his heart into his dancing I can tell he's hurting.  Every movement was from pure emotion. I just wish he would talk to her and let her know its ok. She needs to hear those words, I forgive you. then maybe I could get my friend back. In all the years I've known her, I've never seen her this broken. I looked up from my phone to hear a knock at the door. As I walk to the door I can hear Kaycee's TV blasting from her room. I take a deep sigh and open the door. "Hey Bails, you got here fast. I said allowing her to enter the house.

"I'm just worried about her, how is she?" She said putting her bag down on the couch.

"The same she still hasn't came out of her room or eaten anything. Bails,I found this video you should check out." I said grabbing my phone off the kitchen table. I pulled up the video of Sean dancing and I watch as Baileys eyes start to water. 

"He is dancing out his feelings of frustration. We gotta get them back together. This is to crazy, its killing both of them to be apart. What are they even fighting about? I don't fully understand whats going on." She leans over placing her face in her hands.

"Bails, I'm sorry but I can't tell you that, Its here story to tell. I don't want to brake her trust in me." 

"Its ok T, I understand. I just wish I could understand whats happening between them." She said as she walked up the stairs to Kaycee's room. I follow behind her to see if she could get Kaycee out of her room. That would be a good start.

Bailey knocks on the door "Kayc Its me Bailey, can you unlock the door? We wait for a respond but we got nothing. She continue to knocking and pleading  through the door but got no responds.

"Kaycee if your ok please just make a noise." Bailey said putting her ear to the door.  We heard something hit the door which said she was ok. Even though she's not ok. This can't go on for to much longer. I'm gonna have to call Sean and she is just gonna have to hate me but at least she'll get back to normal. We walk back downstairs to the living room.

" I think I'm gonna call Sean. I need him to know whats been happening, maybe he will want to come talk." I said grabbing my phone out of my pocket.

"She is gonna kill you" Bailey said looking at me with worry.

"Oh well, she'll get over it one day." i said as I dialed Sean's number.

Sean POV

I can't seem to get Kaycee of my mind. Its like she somehow engraved every memory into my thoughts. All I see is her all I think about is her yet I still just don't want to talk to her. How could she lie to me like that,for 4 years and she never thought to tell me her real name. Tell me about her past. How do I know that everything wasn't a lie? Does she really love me? Those tears she had at the cafe were so genuine, they felt real. 

I laid in my bed with all these questions in my mind when my phone rings. I grab it off my nightstand to answer.

"Hello"I said realizing Tahani's name on the screen. I took a deep breath wish I'd never answered the phone.

"Hey Sean, I need to talk to you about Kaycee" She paused 

" Tahani I can't talk right now I --, she cut me off

"Sean she has been barricaded in her room since your date. I don't know whats going on between you to and I'm sure she would kill me knowing I called you but I didn't know what else to do. She isn't eating, she cries all day, this isn't healthy." She got quiet waiting for my responds. 

"T, I don't know what you think I can do, we aren't on the same page right now.

"Sean I know whats she did and I understand but I also know that its killing you too. I saw Talia's class and I saw it when you danced. Do you love her?"

"Yes, but -" she cut me off again

"But nothing if you love her then forgive her. She's been the same person for the last 4 years only Kaycee isn't her birth name. That doesn't change who she is or the person that you got to know and fall in love with for the last 4 years."  

What she said made since but its hard for me to wrap my mind around the fact that she lied to me for the last 4 years. 

" I gotta go T talk to you later" I hung up not letting her respond. I put my phone back on the night stand and laid back down. I hate that she's shutting down. I gotta go talk to her maybe we can figure it out together. 

I walk to the bathroom to freshen up. I can't let Kaycee beat herself up like this, its not healthy. We are finally gonna have a real talk maybe this can fix us both and we can stop feeling broken.

A/N: Hi everyone I hope you are all being save and staying at home.

Thank you for reading or scrolling through my story.  I think there will be 2 more chapters left till the end of the story. I hope your enjoying it so far.

Please feel free to leave a comment, follow, and like this story. I would appreciate any feed back or ideas you may provide.

Thank you and here is another cute video that came out a few days ago. They are to cute