11. Off my chest

Kaycee POV

After last night I was so exhausted I didn't want to wake up, but the sun outside my window was being a peeping Tom so I just sat up. I through my legs over the edge of my bed to stand and my phone notification beeped saying I had a text message. I decided to read it later and walk into the bathroom. I did my normal morning routine brush my teeth, wash my face and ran a brush through my hair. 

I step out the bathroom to hear the loud sounds of Drake coming  from my living room. I look at the clock 7:15 am. She has got to invest in ear pods, I thought as  I took my stroll down stairs

With my my phone in hand I walk to the living room. I look at my notifications to see Sean had texted me. I figured it was him but I'm still a little hesitant about what to say to him. I miss him being in my airspace everyday. I just miss his presence around me. I always just feel so at home no matter where I am as long as his with me. Last night he was still annoyed with me but he never let me feel unwanted. He still puts his arms around me and I always felt that love, home. 

I went into the living room to see Tahani stretching. "T why does the music have to be so damn loud? Your gonna get us put out of here." I said as I walk and grab the remote off the table and turned the music down a few notches. I put the remote down and walk to the kitchen to make a cup of tea. 

After making the tea I decided to read the text message Sean sent me earlier.

Sean:  Good Morning Babe, I hope you woke up feeling good with a clear mind. I miss you so much. Lets meet up, we need to have that talk. Text me what time you'll be free today. Love you Angel

Kayc:  I'm free this morning about 10 am. Want to have breakfast at the cafe by my house? I miss you too, more than I can ever express. Love you Babe

As I quietly tried to walk pass Tahani going full out to old choreography, I realized she hasn't brought up last night, so I was trying my best to avoid 50 question.

 I walked past her when I heard the music stop, "so are you gonna tell me what happen last night?" she said crossing her arms over her chested. 

I turned an looked at her " what are you talking about, T?" pretending I was clueless.

"I thought you weren't telling anyone and then you damn near have a make out session in front of everyone?" She looked at me confused "whats going on Kam" 

I squinted my eyes at her shocked that she used that name. She knew I hated when she called me by that name "Don't call me that T that's not my name anymore." I turned to leave and she ran to block my path. "i'm sorry but you don't get to avoid me this time. Whats going on?"

She waited for me to respond still blocking me from going upstairs. I sighed knowing I wasn't gonna get out of this conversation. "T I have to tell Sean the truth and it scares me. I'm suppose to meet up with him today to talk. He keeps questioning me about my past and I try and avoid the question but since we been together, its not working anymore."  Frustrated I rushed past her up the stairs and to my room. I didn't even realize that I had tears flowing from my eyes. Just the thought of him be hurt and pushing me out of his life hurts me to my core.

"Kayc, do you love him?"  I turned and shook my head 

"Do you know that he loves you?" Unable to express words I shook my head again. 

"Then he may not take it good at first but if he really loves you he will forgive you. Just give him time to sort it out in his head." She sat down on my bed and brought me into a hug I didn't even know I needed. We sat there as I cried on her should for a while. No words being spoken just the shoulder I needed to cry on. 

An hour later and I felt a little bit  better that I was able to get everything off my chest. I'm so grateful I have Tahani in my life. I got up to get dressed to meet Sean at the cafe. I put on my  White I am.. T shirt and black Nike joggers. I leave my hair in its natural state and adding some lip gloss to my lips.  I check myself out in the mirror hopping  the look of tears are gone from my face. Grab my keys and headed out the door.

I said a silent prayer as I pull into the cafe parking lot. Its 9:55 am. Sean hated to be late so he was always a little early.  I get out the car and walk to the cafe. I see Sean seated at a table waiting for me. He smiles at me as I walk over to the table. He gets up to give me a quick hug and kiss. I sit down on the opposite side from him. 

As soon as I sit down the waitress comes over to take my order, so I order a green tea. 

There was a silence that took over us for a time. Neither one of us knowing where to start. Until Sean broke the silence, " before we go through this, I Just need you to know that I love you and their is nothing you can tell me that will stop me from loving you. You are part of my soul and have been since the first day we met. So just tell me what ever it is that scares you so much. I know there is something that you are avoiding telling me and I know its in your past. Its ok just open up to me." 

My eyes started to water from his words. I look down at my fidgeting hands closed my eyes and took a deep breath. " Sean I'm not who you think I am....

A/N: I hope you are enjoy my story up till this point. Since I am just going at random.

I pray everyone is practicing SOCIAL DISTANCING and being safe and healthy. I am ending this story in 2-3 more chapters. Then i'm on to the next story. 

Thank you to everyone that follows me, commented advice, or liked my story chapters. I really appreciate everyone that reads or scrolls. It gives me a little more confidence in my writing. 

Since I always leave a pic or video here is one that I enjoyed today. 

I love this friendship...