2.The Lewser

Sean POV

Sitting in my car waiting for Kaycee to finish getting ready is the worst. I decided to stay in my car cause somehow i'm on Tahani bad side. I have been in the car for 15 min and still no Kaycee.

Why does it  take her all day when she doesn't even wear make up or anything like that, I thought as I turned the station on my radio. Not liking what I heard I decided to just grab my aux cord and plug in for something less annoying to my ears. after listening for another 10 min Kaycee finally came out. I was so frustrated because she had on a weirdo hoodie and joggers. 
Nothing that should have taken 25 min, but she always looked good.

I just can't understand how so little effort can be so sexy and she was just natural. No make up or anything to overdone. It's been four years and trying to keep us friends only has been the hardest thing I've ever had to do.

I unlocked the door and gave her an exhausted look 'What took you so long?" She just smiled at me and buckled her seat belt. " Sorry Tahani was talking to me and she wouldn't let it go till she finished. I'm sorry to have you waiting" She said with that adorable smile. I swear that smile is gonna kill me one day. 

I can't stay mad at her, she's just to cute  to even try to be mad. I Shake out my thoughts and focused on the road, on our way to meet with Matt Steffanina. Its been a while since I took one of his classes so I was excited to work with him again. We pull up to Matt's studio and parked. I always opened the door for Kaycee. If nothing else I'm a gentleman.

Kaycee shook her head "you know I can open my own door" she said with a half smile. " I know but I want to, don't act like you don't like it" I said as I grab our bags and walk to the studio, Kaycee trail behind me looking at her phone.
She rolled her eyes as I opened the door for us.

As soon as we walk in Matt greets us grabbing us both into this huge hug. every time I see him it always bring out the kid in me.

"It's so good to see you both its been way to long. I cant believe how grown you are, I mean what are you 20?" He asked I with a hand over his mouth to shocked to believe.

"No I'm 23 now so it really has be a long time" I laughed at the expression on his face.

"So I was thinking that maybe we can recreate the blindfold challenge, what do you guys think?" Matt said looking  at Kaycee and I waiting  for a response.  "Sounds like fun we both said at the same time. That seems to happen a lot, people say we are freakishly connect but I don't know. We always end up wearing the same clothes or colors. Its weird but I like it, Kaycee shock her head and went to change, I followed and went into another room and changed also. Somehow again we ended up wearing the same colors. My mouth dropped when I looked at her, She smiled and Matt just laughed " Wow does this happen a lot or was that done on purpose?" Kaycee had on a gray crop top and black cargo Capri pants and I had on a black hoodie and some gray joggers, so weird. It literally looked like we planned our outfits to match. 

"Sean you been peeping through my window" Kaycee asked with a laugh " no but I wouldn't mine" I told her with a wink. She looked at me and I can see her face turn red I love that I have that effect on her. 

We record the video and do a promo video on Instagram . We give Matt our hugs and head out to my house for the night. We were gonna have movie night at my house since we both had class in the morning with Alexander.

Kaycee POV

We get to Sean's house  Sean opening the door and grabbing our bags. I decided to shower before dinner and the movie just in case I fell asleep. I finish getting dressed and go downstairs I can't find Sean but I see that he finished cooking dinner. Sean made us Chicken Alfredo which is my favorite, I love that he cooks for me. I look around and find Sean coming down the stairs with wet hair. " sorry I had to take a shower." he said as he comes down the stairs. " you ready to eat?" He asked as he grabs plates out of the cabinet I shake my head as I am looking at my phone scrolling Instagram.

I continue to scroll as Sean fixes our plates when I spot a picture that Tahani post from our group home in Atlanta with a few friends. It was a picture of me, Tahani and our friend Shayla. I immediately froze because Sean also follows Tahani and I didn't want him asking questions. It says that she posted it 5 min ago. She added it to her story with to other pictures from the group home all with me in it, I sigh to suppress my anger, I gonna kill her.

A/N: To all that has read or skimmed through these few pages thank you. I am sorry if this is boring but it is my first time trying to write something. I am a huge fan of Sean and Kaycee and was just inspired by so many of the stories I have read on Watt pad and wanted to give it a try. 

I hope you continue to read but I can't promise it will get better or worst.

Please feel free to give me notes and comments to help me out. I would appreciate all ideas

Again thanks for reading