14. Can I forgive you

Sean POV

As I park my car in Kaycee driveway I take a deep sigh to prepare my mind for what is about to happen. Am I really going to have this conversation? I close my eyes hoping to calm myself.

Before I can even get out the car the front door opens. Tahani is standing in the doorway arms crossed waiting for me. I roll my eyes as I get out the car and approach the front door.

"What are you doing sitting in the car?" Ignoring her I walk past her into the house. "Hey Bails, has she been down yet?" I asked as I give her a huge.

"She still up there I haven't seen her yet."

"Is there a reason why your ignoring me?" Tahani asked cutting Bailey off from saying anything else.

I completely ignored her and went upstairs and lightly knock on Kaycee's door. I got no answer but I can hear the TV on.I lightly knock again "Kayc, it's me open the door."

I hear the door unlock but she doesn't open.  As I open the door I see Kaycee laying on her  bed with the covers over her head. She's wrapped up like a burrito. I figured this would be a long conversation so I closed and locked the door.
"What are you doing? I heard your not eating or leaving your room." I sat down on the edge of the bed waiting for a response and got silence. I called her name again and she still didn't respond.

"KAMERON!!" Getting frustrated I raised my voice in hopes of a reaction of some kind. Saying that name I was sure to get some type of reaction out of her.

" Don't call me that, it's not my name." She said from the under the covers. I could tell she had been crying from the crack in her voice. The version of her that was normal to say a side remark or go off on me was gone. 
"Can we talk?"
"Sure" she said not bothering to remove the covers.
"Can you come from under there? I wanna see your face."
She slowly removed the covers from her face and I wasn't prepared for what I saw looking at me. She had swollen red eyes, her cheeks were red and her expression just broke my heart.She was so broken, yet  still so beautiful. I wanted to grab her and hug her but I knew if I did that we wouldn't get to talk this out. I need her to know what she did was wrong.

"I'm sorry it took me so long to come over or to respond. I just really needed to clear my head and think things over. I'm a little confused as to why you didn't tell me this from the beginning?" I looked at her waiting for a respond.

She sat up and looked me in the eyes " When I left Atlanta I didn't want to ever think about all that I went through growing up. I wanted to leave my past where it was and never look back. Then I met you and you were the first friend I had here and we got so close. I figured you would get to know who I am from that point forward. About a year ago I felt a shift in my feelings for you. Something was different in how I looked at you and I kept it myself because I didn't want to mess up the friendship. It would have hurt to bad to loose you, my best friend and my first love. So telling you about my past was all I could think about and How if I did you wouldn't want to be apart of my life anymore." She put her head in her hands and cried. It hurt with every sniffle and tear that fell.

"Kaycee, do you see me as a person that would not like you because of how you grew up or where came from? "

"No I don't, but it scared me to tell you, I'm sorry, I'm so sorry." I put my hand on her face to wipe the tears from her eyes.

"Sean I love you please forgive me and lets go back to the way it was before you found out." I watched her close her eyes leaning in to every touch I gave. 

"Kayc, I love you to, but you lied to me its not that simple to just forgive and forget." 

Before I could finish talking to her she moved in closer to me and kissed my lips so soft. I tried not to give in but it was so hard. "Kayc we can't.... I said pulling away

She cuts me off kissing my lips again. Me not being able to resist I kissed her back. She knew what she was doing because she started kissing a very sensitive spot on my neck that made it hard to say no. I closed my eyes knowing this was a bad idea.

Things heat up and I removed her shirt then I removed mine. I kiss between her breast down to her belly button. I play with the trim of her joggers before pulling them off. I position myself between her legs kissing her inner thigh as I place her leg over my shoulders. 

I hear her moan with every touch tasting ever part of her folds. Hearing her moan turned me on so much. I pull away and removed my pants and line my self up with her entrance. I look Kayc in her eyes and noticed she was crying. 

"Babe, whats wrong?" I said confused

"I love you, please forgive me" I sigh and look her in the eye knowing I can't let her go. She is apart of my life and i'm not sure how I can move forward with out my best friend and my first love. 

I lean in and kiss her lips to reassure her it was gonna be OK "I love you too and I forgive you. Just promise me no more lies or secrets" 

"I promise, never again." she reach up and pulled me down and kissed my lips. I love her so much not forgiving her was never a real option. I just had to let my anger go, so I can forgive. 

A/N: I'm sorry for the slight mature content but I just went where my fingers took me. 

I am think one more chapter and will put this to bed. Please feel free to drop me any ideas for the ending. Let me know what you think of this story. 

Thank you for reading skimming and I hope you enjoyed it this far. Hope everyone is being safe and staying healthy. 

Below is Sean's video for Justin Biebers (changes movement) At least for now. I was so impressed with the story that he create that went perfect to the song. Thought I would share. Truly one of my favorites already. Genius!!