Walking Away

Abhimanyu remembers every single word his mother told him before the birth of nandini. He has to be there for nandini whatever she does and wherever she is. He was being restless because it has been a long time since he talked to her manager and she was not home yet. He talked to the manager again but it was really shocking to hear that she left long ago. Abhi panicked as he knew she was not fine and he might have to deal with anything now. He quickly traced the tracker and his doubts were proved true as the car was at the last location he wanted it to be. Abhi ran out and drove as fast as he could because he knew he did wrong this time. He should have been with his sister. He had to protect his sister from everything but he failed. He failed miserably. He kept crying while driving the road was getting blur every other second but he had to keep going on for his little sister, for his doll. He kept apologizing to his mama that he failed in protecting his sister. He got at dewaan's and ran like crazy. He knew he had to be at the pool within a second. As soon as he got at the pool he shrieked like a mad man. He jumped into the pool and got nandini out. To his surprise she was fine but according to what he saw she was very still in water so he remembered what he saw when he was six. He was unable to figure things out, why was she not moving if she was not unconscious. The answer was very disturbing. She did this deliberately, she was trying to commit suicide. Abhi hugged nandini really tightly and was trying to comfort her with saying a word and on the same time nandini was also as silent as dead. He brought her home and asked her to change the clothes. After getting himself changed he came into nandini's room and she was not there. He could hear the noise of shower but he kept waiting and with the passing time he was getting anxious. After waiting for half an hour his patience was gone but as he was about to push the door nandini opened it. She have changed her clothes. Abhi brought her towards her bed and made her lie down. He sat beside her and suddenly started crying.

Abhi: nandu I'm really sorry. Please tu mjy maaf krdy. Me tera waise wala bhai nah ibn saka jaisa mama chahti thi. Please mjy maaf krdy. Jaise tu boly ge waise e kry gy. Tu is college me nahi jana chahti thi but mene tjy force kia na tu ek br bold y hum dono ye college chordy gy. Jahan kahy ge wahan perh ly gy jahan kahy ge wahan reh lain gy bs please aj jo tuny kia ainda waisa sochna b mat.

After getting no reply he continued

Abhi: bol na nandu kch to bol. Kya kary kahan jaye? Tu mj sy naraz hy? Tu mjy dant ly mar ly lekin dekh please chup mat reh kuch to bol.

Nandini finally replied: mjy neend arahi hy tm jao.

Abhi left without saying a word. 

Next morning nandini wasn't wearing her leg support and she was wearing jeans so abhi was totally clueless if she have bandaged her leg or is she going around with an open wound

Next morning nandini wasn't wearing her leg support and she was wearing jeans so abhi was totally clueless if she have bandaged her leg or is she going around with an open wound. He was feeling on the peak of helplessness. Nandini was still very silent but abhi have decided that he is not going to leave her alone. Nandini left without saying and touching anything so abhi also left immediately. She was driving slow as if she wanted abhi to pass her over but abhi kept following her car. She went straight to the college and after parking the car she went straight to her class without paying any attention to her surroundings. She was early for the class so the classroom was almost empty. She sat down on the very last seat. Her phone kept ringing but she was paying no attention because she knew it was navya and she was least interested in talking to her. Navya came late for the class so she was unable to find a seat beside nandini and as soon as the class ended nandini left the room.

On the other hand Abhimanyu was trying to avoid meeting fab five as he knew if he found them he would be unable to keep doing what he is planning to do. He skipped his class and kept waiting for nandini outside her class. As soon as he saw her coming out, he held her hand and dragged her to the cafeteria. He made her sit and asked her to wait for him nicely and she shouldn't leave. He bought the breakfast and sat beside her trying to feed her like he did when they were very kids. Nandini tried avoiding him but she was actually hungry as she haven't eaten since last day. She started eating and they didn't notice that all the people around them were really enjoying this. Fab 5 witnessed this and mukti ended up furious and manik was heartbroken as they were unaware of the fact that nandini and Abhimanyu are siblings. Mukti ran towards them.

Mukti: what the hell is going on here? Abhimanyu tm mera phone nahi utha rahy subah sy dikh nahi rahy or ab yahan isky sath bethy ho. Are you cheating on me?

Abhimanyu was not expecting this so it took him a while to register what just happened and even before he could say anything nandini spoke up.

Nandini: he's my brother. He can never cheat. Anyways I am not willing to be a part of your drama so I'm leaving.

With that nandini got up and left towards the exit of the college. She knew abhi will not be free for the next few hours so she had all the time in the world to do what she was going to do.

Abhimanyu was caught up by fab 5.

Mukti: what the hell did she just said? Wo tmhari behn hy?

Abhi: han

Manik: wo tmhari behn kaise ho skti hy wo murthy hy or tm dewan ho.

Abhi: it is a long story bro and I am really tired right now I can't explain. Just trust me wo meri behn hy.

Meanwhile navya who was just watching all this till now walked in and added

Navya: han Abhimanyu or nandini behn bhai hain. Hum tum logo ko kb sy btana chahty thy per nandini nahi chahti thi k kisi ko pta chly isliye hmy chup rehna para.

Abhi: O SHIT. NANDINI KAHAN HY?

Manik: she walked out. Out of the building I guess.

Abhi ran towards the parking and found nandini's car there.

Abhi: her car is still here how did she leave and where did she go?

He was really worried and everyone else was trying to understand the situation as they recently got the NEWS and now abhi is going crazy.

Abhi: Navya and cabir please check the building if she is still there. Dhruv and alya please take a round out of the campus to see if she is there meanwhile I'll go with mukti and manik to check in the office and home.

Manik was driving and abhi was sitting on the passenger seat while he dialed all the contacts where he thought nandini could go but she was not in the office neither she was with any of their clients. They were on their way to nandini's house but abhi got a call which solved it all.