Pain

Sorry for typo and grammatical errors

As nandini was improving and navya's parents were asking her to visit them. So, being away navya was not able to tell nandini about the latest updates about friendship with fab5. She didn't want to risk it telling her o phone and losing her forever.
Abhi and nandini spent some quality time together. Abhi kept telling nandini about fab 5 in short tried to clear the misunderstanding when suddenly nandini stood up nd start moving towards her room.

Abhi: hey nandu kya hua? Hum baat kr rahy thy.

Nandini: abhi hum baat nahi kr rahy thy tum fab 5 ki tareefain kr rahy thy. N I just can't stand them. So I think let's call it a day. Good night see u tomorrow.

Nandini was damn pissed with fab 5. How could they make her brother stand against her?

(I know he is not standing against her but that's nandini's pov and let me tell you she is an extreme pessimist)

Morning
Abhi and nandini got ready. At dining table they talked business as abhi didn't want to upset her at the start of day.
After breakfast they left towards their destinations. Abhi to college and nandini to pick navya for college.
All the way to college navya seemed to be really upset nandini asked her many times but she wasn't able to gather much courage to tell her about yesterday's events.

           (Navya

(Navya........ Nandini)
Once they reached college navya started chanting mantras to avoid being with nandini and fab5 at the same time but it seemed like today was not her day. They got the news about teacher's absence. Nandini started moving towards canteen while navya dragged her towards parking saying she want to have some desi nashta as she skipped her breakfast and she is really hungry.
Shaking her head in disbelief nandini started following navya. After a while navya stopped as if she had faced a ghost. Nandini followed her gaze and smirked looking at fab5. But her face fell when she saw muklya running towards them and hugging navya.
Mukti: hey navya I missed u so much.

Alya: yeah me too.

Navya kept quiet. Nandini was staring them as if she is watching a nightmare, holding her breath. Cabir who planned all this was standing face palmed. Manik was sad seeing nandini so hurt.

Mukti: mene tmhari wo chili pasta wali recipe b try ki it was yummy.
Muklya were doing all that to hurt nandini. Nandini moved towards her car and drove off before anyone could do or say anything. As soon as nandini was out of site muklya moved away.
Mukti said sarcastically: ok will see u later we have a class bye.

Navya glared cabir as he was coming to greet her and left from there.
Navya was busy dialing nandini's number which was gone powered off after two rings. Navya got more worried she called abhi and told him everything that happened. Abhi told her to relax he will find her.

Abhi had got tracker fixed in her car without her knowledge. He found her location at murthy enterprises. He called her manager and got to know that she was in office he heaved a sigh of relief and told navya that nandini is fine.

Navya was relived but still she knew it will take all her might to make nandini normal.

Another day of navya with fab 5 there differences shrinking. Navya got to know what happened in their lives which made them fab 5. Possessive about each other. While others got to know about navya and her family that she belongs to a well off family but it's in her nature to be so down to earth and they kind of started liking each other.

On the other hand when nandini moved out of college she drove like a maniac she almost got into accident twice. Her mind was boiling like hell that how can her only friend betray her like that. She made some crazy decisions in business that were pending because she didn't wanted to make those insensitive kind of decisions.

She moved out of office and got to the place which still burns her inside like acid. When she is not able to take pain or she wants to punish herself. She visit this place. She bought this place to punish herself.

Precap: competition starts.

Keep voting next update after 85 votes.