House arrest

Abhi reached there before 10 due to his rush driving. He was dying to see his baby sis.

Abhi: hows nandu? Where is she? Is she still unconscious?

Cabir: abhi.... Bro she is better. Her leg is injured but it's not that deep. She is being treated.

Abhi: thanks for being with them bro. I cant even thank u properly for such a big favour.

Flashback

Navya and abhi were talking on phone, navya started crying when abhi thought its useless to talk to her coz she is not in her senses to handle the situation. so he asked
Abhi: navya look around carefully koi hai jisy tum achy sy janti ho?

Navya took a careful view and said : not much two three college students.... I have seen them passing by, and other members of fab 5.

Abhi: ummm ok.... Cabir.... Do u know him.

Navya: no.

Abhi : he is a member of fab 5. The prankster one.

Navya: ohhhh yeah. I know him.

Abhi: just signal him to come to you. Quietly and quickly.

Navya: why? I am not calling him. He is trouble.

Abhi: navya! Ok fine.... I'll call him myself.

He hung up the call and called cabir.
All that ambulance and volunteers were arranged by cabir. While navya took Nandini he excused about some family problem and escaped from there. He called the doctor on time and completed formalities.

Flashback end

Cabir: its ok bro. But, u owe me some explanations.
Abhi sighed and said pointing navya.
Abhi: yeah i know.... Ummm she is navya nandini's friend.

Cabir: abhi don't do that. U cant avoid it. So just stop beating around the bush and come to the point.
Abhi: yeah.... Nandini, she is my sister. She is kind of aggressive and love doing such stunts so i knew, its gonna happen and i asked u to arrange all these things.

Cabir was more than shocked after listening it. So he shouted.

Cabir: whaaat? She is ur sister... Why didn't u told us before. We did all those silly pranks on them.

Cabir said eyeing navya. Navya was still crying sitting on a bench outside OT.

Abhi: i.... so wanted to tell u guys but she stopped me. I don't want to do anything she don't want so i just kept quite.

Cabir: u really love her bro. I wish i could be ur sister.

Abhi laughed. Navya unintentionally listened that and laughed while crying. Cabir just got lost in the sight.

After some time.
Doctor came and told that her leg is stitched. She will gain conscious soon. Abhi thanked cabir again and he left from there understanding their condition.

Abhi was standing against the wall and navya was sitting beside her on the patient bed, caressing her hair.

Nandini fluttered her eyelashes for a while and both of them got alert. She opened her eyes slowly. Abhi ran to call the doctor and navya asked whether she was feeling ok or not.

Abhi came with the doctor.

Doc: hey nandini... How are u feeling?

Nandini said sarcastically: perfect doc... U see m feeling like dancing on one leg.... The hurt one.

Doc laughed : when it hurts so much then y cant u keep living simple. Y cant u quit ur madness.

Nandini: ok stop it and inject that pain killer injection.