Haunting memories 2

She is dead. Niyati placed nandini on the ground and started crying maniacally calling abhay. Abhi sat beside nandini and took her head in his little lap.

Abhi: nandini wake up. Why are you sleeping now? You are all wet you will get sick. Come on get up I'll help you get changed.

After getting no reply he looked at niyati

Abhi: mama isko jaga dain na ye kuo so gai hy ye bemaar ho jaye ge. Mama ap sun re hain. Me keh raha hu nandini bemar hojaye ge isko change krwa dain.

Those words worked like magic niyati got back into her senses she understood what all happened here and after getting herself together she picked up nandini and ran towards the porch and to her surprise not only that abhay's car wasn't there but also the driver and watch man were nowhere to be seen. Niyati got out of the house and started running towards the hospital. All she knew was her little girl was dying and she needed to get her treated as soon as she can. Abhi was finding it very difficult to keep up with the speed of his mother but he had to follow no matter what. He knew something was wrong he was unable to stop himself from crying. A kind stranger saw them running in a vulnerable state and stopped his car beside them to help. He helped them with everything he got them to the hospital, got nandini admitted and once the doctor told that nandini is out of danger niyati sighed in relief but now she sensed that it is strange how can a stranger help so much and he is still here after so many hours. She thanked him but he didn't looked like he was going to leave. Later he told niyati that he knew abhay did all this and he is having an affair with his secretary and they are planning to get rid of niyati and her children. Niyati thanked the man for the details but she was confused.

Niyati: thanks a lot apny hmari bht madad ki or mjy sb sachai b btai lekin ab ap plz yahan sy jayen mjy meri beti k pass jana hy.

Man: apko nahi lagta apko abhay py attempted murder ka case krna chahiye.

Niyati: mjy kya lgta hy or mjy kya krna chahiye wo me dekh lu ge abhi ap ja skty hain.

Man: ajeeb aurat hain ap. Apka pati apko dhoka dy raha hy, apky bacho ko marny ki koshish kr raha hy or ap kch krny ko tyar he nahi hy.

Niyati ignored the man and left with abhi to see nandini. Nandini was in icu and even though she was out of danger she still had to be under observation for next 24 hours. Niyati brought no money or any other thing so she didn't know what she should do now. She clearly can't go back to the house where her daughter almost go killed. After finding all the doors closed she decided to contact her mother. Aradhna murthy, niyati's mother who broke all the ties with her because of her love marriage. Finally niyati understood that her mother was right about abhay so now she was not hesitant to contact her mother and apologize. To her utter disappointment her mother hung up the phone as soon as she heard her voice. Niyati later called all her friends, whose phone numbers she remembered and she was only able to borrow enough money to settle the bill of the hospital and buy some food for abhi. After getting discharged from the hospital they had nowhere to go. She always thought she will only have to call her mother once and she will be able to return back home but she was wrong. Her mother was angry or should we say hurt.

Niyati started walking aimlessly on the road with nandini in her one arm and abhi was holding the finger of the other hand. They were really quite and gloomy. They were unable to configure what happened to their lives in the last year or the last day. To her dismay that person was again following them. He offered niyati to stay at his place and file a case against abhay. Their luck was not that bad either, before niyati could give that person a shut up call aradhna murthy spotted her and asked the driver to stop immediately. She was passing by on purpose because she called back on the number her daughter called from after ages and it shook her because it was a hospital. Ardhna ran to get her daughter in her arms. It seems like a happy ending to their stressful lives but it wasn't. Abhay deewan was still out there. Nandini was very young when all his happened but she still remembers how abhay beaten her up with the belt and especially how that strong grip of two arms picked her up and threw her into the pool.

Nandini bought dewaan's because she loved how this place still makes her mad. She took a round of the house and finally ended up beside the pool. She kept looking at the water. She started getting those flashbacks how her own father threw her into the pool and how slowly she lost her breath. How hard she tried running towards the edge but she was unable to do so because she was so small that her legs can reach nowhere. She started having self-pity that her own father tried to kill her and how her very last two rays of hope are fading away. Her brother is the friend of her rivals but that was alright as he have spent way more time with them but what was wrong with navya. Navya knew everything, she knew how hard it was for nandini to share her people with others. How can she end up being friends with them? Now she have no one in her life. No one cares for her. It was completely fine if she died right there and then. May be they all live happily if she is gone. She should leave them alone. No one needs her so she shouldn't be a burden on anyone. All these thoughts were making her dizzy and in a flash she was in the water. She didn't move in the water. She was not trying to get out of water. She gave up and she was ready to die. If she has to die for her brother and her best friend to be happy then this is it. She should die for them.