Chapter 5

-Yuna

Chaeryeong and I were on our way to the parking lot. As we took our time to get there, she didn't miss on asking me a few questions. Like, 'Where do you live?' Or 'Do you have siblings?' And even the million-dollar question. 'Is your blonde hair really natural?'

It's not. It's dye.

We then arrived at the parking lot and I only saw a couple of cars. One that stood out to me was the black Ferrari. Chaeryeong must have noticed me staring at it because she chuckled. "Is Ferrari your dream car or something?"

I looked at her and gave her a pout. "Yeah. And I know for a fact that I'm sure of, that I'm not gonna get anywhere near a car like that."

Chaeryeong chuckled again. "Are you really sure about that?" She said as she emphasised the word "really."

She twirled her keys around her fingers and pressed a button. The Ferrari lit up and made a beeping noise.

No way.

"THAT'S YOUR CAR!?" I exclaimed at her while pointing at her absolutely expensive ride.

"Mhm." She said as she made her way towards the driver's side. I was about to grab the handle to open the door, but I stopped.

"Are you sure I'm allowed to touch this?" I said. This car looked so cool. I even thought I don't wanna get my hands on it.

"It's not an ancient sacred Egyptian treasure, Yuna." She said as she opened her door and chuckled. "Hop in."

And just like that we drove off to the city.

We arrived at Burger King and ordered. As the cashier guy who looked like he was in his early 40's,was placing our food and drinks in separate paper bags, Chaeryeong tapped on my shoulder and said she needed to go use the restroom real quick. She handed me a credit card, Yeji's credit card, and left.

After paying for the food I reached my hand out to grab the paper bags and a hand suddenly appeared out of nowhere and grabbed my arm. I looked up and saw the cashier guy smiling at me. "Here." He handed me a piece of folded paper and said "Let's chat sometime." He said as he winked and let go of my arm.

I awkwardly smiled and nodded and took the paper. I then took the paper bags filled with food and sat on a table away from the view of the cashier.

I didn't know what was in the paper but as I was about to open it, someone snatched it away. I gasped and saw Chaeryeong holding the paper and opened it.

"Who the hell gave this to you?" She asked with an annoyed expression.

I pointed at the guy behind the cashier and she walked towards him.

I quickly followed and she stood in front of him.

"Can I help you ma'am?" He asked innocently.

"Your manager. Let me have a word with them." Chaeryeong said. Her atmosphere completely turned dark and I was so surprised by how cool and composed she was. Yet her tone was obvious that she was pissed.

"Is there a problem—" the guy tried to ask but was immediately cut off. What Chaeryeong said next literally sent down chills on my spine.

"Your manager. Now. Do not make me ask again."

The guy called the manager almost immediately, and she showed up. She had a thin figure and her name tag read "Park Eun Jung".

"Is there a problem ma'am?" She asked Chaeryeong.

Chaeryeong opened the paper and showed it to her. The manager's eyes widen in horror as she saw an inappropriate picture printed on the paper with his number on it.