hello, again

This story takes place after the events of The Avengers: Age of Ultron and during the events of Captain America: Civil War in an alternate universe.  There will be references to the TV show, Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D..  So it goes without saying that the characters from the movie and the TV show such  as, The Avengers, The Winter Soldier, and Agent Coulson, all belong to  Marvel, Stan Lee, and the creators of Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D..

Characters such as Corinna Chen, Trisha Stevens, Devon Walters, and Jay Hardy are a figment of my imagination and therefore, belong to me.

Since this story is  taking place in an alternate universe, I will be referring to some of  the events that take place in CA:CW and A.O.S.. However, I'll  probably change the outcomes of these events. But of course, the original plot lines all belong to  Marvel, Stan Lee, and the creators of Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D..

This is a warning for  those of you who decide to read this story: the main character curses A  LOT. This story will also deal with some mature content, so proceed with CAUTION!

Also, please don't steal my story. It's rude and I'm pretty sure if  you thought hard enough, you would be able to come up with a story  that's 10x better than this one.

 It's rude and I'm pretty sure if  you thought hard enough, you would be able to come up with a story  that's 10x better than this one

Finally, this is the SECOND book in The Absolution series. So if you haven't read the first one, you should read that before reading this story!!

And with that, let's get to it!