●1●

Alessya. age 16.

Teachers don't normally like me, especially the ones that try to enforce petty rules. My mom didn't quote "want her daughter to get bullied," whatever that means so now I can't take any thing. I've had a pretty normal life nothing too crazy living in Chicago... till my mom got with a rich famous dude from some tv show or something.

I was happy with where I lived before they married, no it was not nice but I was happy with all of my friends and the community. My mom had us move the second they planned the wedding. The house is absolutely beautiful, I have to admit, so amazing, but too big, for the first week I couldn't find my bedroom on the first try.

My mom and step dad talked and decided they want me to ruin their "reputation" because I would always get into fights and whatnot because I don't just "let things slide" as my mother raised me like, so they decided after I got expelled from my last school that they will send me to a dumb strict private school.

Some background on the school, it's a private school and at first was an all boys school but that rule changed when a big scandal happened in with boys sneaking girls in dressed like boys or whatever. The students were known to have grown up given everything on a silver platter so kinda preppy if that's the right word. and clearly never been to a not gated community. And all of them are judgmental as hell.

The morning of my first official day of school I got up and dressed. The school had these ugly ass school uniforms. The school uniform was not very good looking compared to my normal style.

I throw on the pants uniform and cringe. "I look stupid." I complain walking out of my room.

"try the skirt part on?" my mom clearly sees it's ugly as she watched me do a spin. We used to be super close until she decided to enforce a million and a half rules that are quote 'for my own good.'

I walk back into my room and put on the skirt that was like tight and actually cute. It was a little past my fingertips too. Thank god for my little arms, I throw on the white shirt and tuck it then pull up the long socks that go up to my thighs, i then put on my panda jordan's then the vest thing that they gave me on. That was my outfit. I do my makeup like normal and do my hair letting it be it's normal curls. I giggle looking in the mirror, what is life right now?

I grab my bag that I won't really use since it's my first day, and my phone. I walked down the stairs to find my mom and dad in the kitchen.

"You look good." Dan tried to make conversation. I just rolled my eyes and kept walking. Why does he act like I give a fuck.

I grab my keys and hop in my car heading to the school. I drive up to the huge bulding surrounded by a big gate. I'm absolutely amazed about how big this school is.

I find a close parking space then head into the office.

"Hey are you Alessya?" A teacher asks me once I finally find myself to the office room and I nod nervously. "Oh sorry I'm the teacher giving you your sheet with all your classes and what you need for them. Here is your paper have a good day!" he hands it over.

"What if I get lost? This is a big ass school." I question him.

"Just ask someone." he throws on a fake smile acting like me cussing didn't effect him.

"Okay." I just walk out of the room, the office had some dude that wasnt half bad looking in there. I ignore him staring me down as I walk out of the office I look around and see one group of girls giggling, so I debated on going over to them but I decide to go to my locker.

I find my locker and throw my bag in there.

I carry only the paper and my phone now.

I look around the hall and see guys, guys, and more guys. Great. I take a deep breath then I open up my locker yet again and take out my vape since i'm an addict and this is gonna be a stressful day. I hide it in my skirt pocket and close the locker. Then I walk to my first class.

When I was in a hall I saw a group of guys play fighting where I gotta pass through. 2 were fighting and the other one was recording them on his phone. They don't notice me but the guy that had his phone out did.

"Oh whoa are you new?" He asks as I stand next to him watching the two still fighting.

"mhm." I smile and he stares at my chest which is a V neck so my boobies are out. "Will you guys move the fuck out of my way."

"Chilllll." one of them says as they move.