"French Toast Cookies, with a little chocolate drizzle."

"Sounds delightful."

"I know, are you almost ready?"

"About that..."

"Oh fudge! You always do this!"

"I just need to know where we are going!"

"Just dress casual, like your going to the mall or for a stroll in the park."

"No one says stroll in the park anymore..."

"Go get changed!"

"Fine! For all that is holy cheese, a girl can't ask a simple question anymore."

I leave Chloe to her cooking, and I go back upstairs. Before I can get to my room though, I'm pushed against the wall. My mouth forms into a smirk all it's own. Probably because I know who it is.

"Bee?"

"Hm?"

"How am I supposed to concentrate with you dressed like that?"

"Simple Cam, you aren't supposed to..."

He leans in, and lets his lips trail across my cheek. He kisses the spot below my ear, before whispering...

"That isn't very nice of you to-"

He doesn't get the chance to finish because we hear someone coming up the stairs, we quickly break apart, and I duck into my room to change. I pick out my white shorts, and I exchange my black hoodie for a white cami, and a blue thin top. The blue top, has the back cut out to look like a skeleton face. It's pretty awesome. Next I slip on my white converse. Perfect. For my make-up I just apply lipgloss, eyeliner, and mascara. Lastly I just throw my hair up in a ponytail. My bangs however, just hang on the side of my face. There, I think I look casual.

I exist my room. Much to my annoyance Chloe is standing there and tapping her foot impatiently. Cheese... I was only like five minutes.

I give her a small smile and twirl so she can see my outfit. When I face her again her jaw is hanging open.

"What? Is it my outfit? Damn I knew I should of went with the black shorts and the other shirt-"

"No! No Bia! That's not it! It just you even turn casual into supermodel sexy!"

"What? That's crazy Chloe. You're way prettier then me."

"Whatever don't believe me. So you ready?"

"Yup! Let's get some!"

"Stop using One Direction song lyrics and let's go."

_(~)_(~)_(~)_(~)_(~)_

Turns out Chloe took me to the mall as our first stop. Even though I'm like completely broke. We stop in Forever 21 and I can't help but let out a little sigh. Chloe catches this and she drags me even deeper into the store.

"Bia, why don't you just move out of your apartment and move in with me?"

"You know why. I just don't, I don't wanna be a freeloader, and your dad has his hands full with you and Cam."

"You won't be a freeloader. And you know my dad won't mind. You know he thinks of you as his second daughter. Plus he even said you should move in."

"But I-"

"No buts. Not only are you apart of the family, you also will have way more money to spend. Plus more money to save for collage."

"I know, I know. Just let me think about it."