Watching

In just two weeks times Jace had completely forgotten himself and his normal way of doing things. He was grasping at straws trying to find her until two days ago when an old contact sent him a picture of her in the French Market, she looked so beautiful to him that he instantly got hard thinking of all the punishments he would bestow upon her once he has her back into his arms. Booking the next flight out to New Orleans he knew it wasn't going to be long before he had his woman back, but what he was not prepared for that pale-skinned bitch to be making moves on Skye. 

It was the most painful experience he had gone through to witness the woman he has been obsessive over for the past four years to be in the arms of another, especially a woman that he could break in two. Watching them in the club was unpleasant, but watching them in her room with the balcony completely open for all to watch was torture. They were completely unaware that across the street he had been staying in the hotel with the window view into her room. He stared at her face while she moaned, but he knew she would be thinking back to him while getting pleasured. She made eye contact with him at the club and that was good enough for the time being to make her think about the possibility of him having found her. It will drive her crazy, she will look over her shoulder constantly, and that's what he wants. He wants her to question her own sanity as she has done to him.  With one last glance out the window towards the room that held his love he headed to the bed to lay down while formulating a plan to have her come back to him. Knowing that it is Skye he will have to be patient and until then he will just keep watching from the shadows. Though, he does make a promise to himself that if the pale-skinned bitch every makes Skye moan again he will torture her in a way only he can. 

Stretching out her arms and legs, Skye looks around the room. It is a mess, the balcony doors were open all night allowing the wind to blow over papers and other nonsense scattered around the room, while also allowing the bright morning sun to shine upon her face. Looking over to her side she notices the bed is empty, letting out a small groan she allows her mind to fill with the memories of the night before. She had sex, with a woman. If you can call that sex, it was one-sided after all. What does this mean though? Is she bisexual? Skye thinks to herself. She acknowledges she enjoyed it but could she really be with a woman or was it the help of alcohol that lead her down this path of sin-ly delicious darkness. Moving her body from the covers she heads to the balcony and closes the doors quickly, knowing it is bright day and she is completely naked. Once the doors are closed she heads to the bathroom for her morning routine, while wondering what happened to Rayne and why she left without saying goodbye. It was odd. It was especially important that she speaks with her, she needs to let her know that she has to go home and meet with her Uncle. Those papers have to be signed before she can start her new life and no one can stop her from that. Rayne has become an important person in her life thus far but she has much more to do right now that experimenting with the same sex and trying to figure out where she belongs in the mix of it all. 

After a long shower filled with a full-blown conversation in her head about how to approach the conversation with Rayne, Skye decided the best way is to be direct. She will find Rayne and explain as much as she can. Looking for her phone to see if Ryan had responded back to her inquiry about staying with him when she gets back, she notices the message from him. 

Of fucking course, you can stay with me Babycakes. I'll even pick you up from the airport. Just let me know when you are coming in. xoxo Ryan

Smiling at the phone she felt happy to know that she had a safe place to stay without alerting her Uncle Drake. If he caught a whiff of anything suspicious he would surely make arrangements for her to stay with him again and she did not want to drag him into her personal drama. 

Finding Rayne was the next thing on her mind, she needed to find her soon. Hopefully, she will understand and they can still be friends, right?