The Talk

Skye's POV

I'm nervous.  What is he going to explain to me? Is he going to give me excuses for his actions? Is he going to apologize for them? 

This is driving me crazy. I want to know.  Driving home,  I can't shake this feeling that he is waiting for me in the kitchen.  And if he is in he kitchen waiting for me, what will I say. Hey? No, thats like, well I don't know.  What do you say to the guy that has bullied you all your high school years, seen you naked in the recent hours, and wants to give excuses for his bullying? 

I pull into a parking spot and walked to the building. Noticing when I got on my floor that my heart started pounding. I am scared. I can't control my emotions. I open the door and walk inside.

He isn't in the kitchen. He is in the living room with his head in his hands. 

"Jace?" it comes out more as a whisper. 

He turns his head and looks me straight in the eyes. 

"I am so sorry Skye, please forgive me, for everything. What I did was wrong and I know there is nothing I can do that can make you forgive me. But I want you to know something. The reason why I bullied you." He walks towards me and takes my hands. "Freshman year, I had a crush on you, but you always ignored me. You rejected me. And I had family issues going on. So I felt like since you wouldn't be with me, no one could have you. So I made it my life goal to make sure every guy in school wouldn't want you. And then it just got out of control. Bullying you was the only way to talk to you. But it wasn't until graduation day that I knew what I did. I crossed the line. I made you feel so low about yourself. I called you names that weren't true. You were never fat but I made sure everyone thought that. And I can't help but think you lost all the weight because I made you feel like you had to. I know that you think what I am saying is a lie but I promise its all true." Jace pleads.

"I-I don't know what to say Jace. I mean you had a ton of girls in high school. you were practically a man-whore. And I can't really trust you, you broke me. I am forever damaged because of you. I mean I can't look at myself in the mirror without doubts because of the torture I went through. The reason I have that wolf tattoo is so that it can cover scars from my car accident and help me realize I want to be as strong as a wolf." I cried.

"Car accident?" Jace questions.

"Graduation night I ran off in my car and I got hit by a semi when I finally made it to the highway. I wasn't use to highways since we live in the city. But I was put in the hospital, where I stayed for ten days. They thought it was an act of suicide since I was an emotional wreck. My back has scars though because I was ejected threw my windsheld since I forgot about my sit belt. The glass from all over went into my back and left numerous scars. Mainly little ones, but I didn't want to remember that night or the accident so I went and got the wolf tattoo done and you can only see the bigger scars if you look closely." I explained. 

"Oh God, I was the reason you ran off. I am so sorry. Please please please know I am so sorry." Jace says tears coming to the brim. 

"Jace its ok it was a while ago. I am stronger now. I just have my doubts someday—-"

"Please give me a chance I can erase all those doubts. Just give me the chance to call you mine and make you forget the past. Skye I will make you happy. I am different. I've changed since high school." He pleads

" Okay. I will, but I swear if I don't get the happy ending like in the movies, I will personally make you pay for everything you've ever done to me." I chuckled. 

He lets go of my hands and brings them to my face. Wiping the old tears I had and kisses my cheeks. I look deep into his eyes, with him looking back at me. He wants an answer. I tilt my head in submission letting him know I am his to kiss. He brings his lips to mine and softly whispers "you are mine now". And with that he finally kisses me. It was burning with passion. I've never felt such a thing in my life. I have read about it in books and fanficition but never have I experienced it. I couldn't pull away. I didn't pull away.....

My Killer Roommateजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें