Meeting the Bully

JACE'S POV

Oh no.. That's all I keep repeating to myself as I walked back to my room after Skye walked into her room. It has been a good three years or so since I have seen her last at graduation. 

I knew what I did was wrong. I knew that I was an ass hole. But I had to be mean to her. She was everything I wanted in a girl but after I heard what she had thought about me, I made it my job to crush her spirit down each day. Especially graduation day. 

FLASHBACK

"Hey fatty" Mariah yelled at Skye. I chuckled and then she turned and looked me in the eyes, almost like if asking for help. I smirked and walked over to her. Bent down to her ear and whispered.

"Hey Skye how are you? I mean I know it must be tough, you know since you have no family, because they all died. It's a shame they aren't here to see you walk across the stage. I just hope for all our sakes that your large ass doesn't break the stage. I mean that would be horrible for all the classmates that DO have family here for them."

I noticed when I pulled back that her eyes were filled to the brim with tears. She looked angry like she was going to say something but mostly she just looked hurt. 

I rememeber that when it came time for us to walk across the stage and they called her name that she wasn't there and she wasn't in her sit. Mariah smirked but after that I let what happen really sink in. I recalled going to the graduation party hoping to see her so I could apologized. But then I remembered that she doesn't go to parties and that it was probably because of me. 

Flashback over.

I laid on my bed and really thought about it all. I tortured her. Each and every day. I never even gave her a chance. She missed her own graduation because of me. She missed all the parties because of me. She didn't even have friends. I have to make this right later. I can't let this go on anymore. I will apologize for the immature jack ass I was to sweet Skye, the girl who never hurt anyone or said anything back. The years have changed for her though. She lost a lot of weight, her hair now is beautifully curly, her curves are perfectly visible, and her tattoos make her even more beautiful. Like a canvas with a beautiful painting. What I would give to have a canvas to paint her loving naked body on. Damn I sound like a chick. I need to get some sleep. 

SKYE'S POV

I sat up and yawned loudly. Once I was aware of my surroundings I got up and put on a sweat jacket and headed for the door. Until the smell of bacon hit me. Who is in my condo? Then it all came back to me. Him. He is in my condo. My place of peace. He wants to come here and try to ruin my life again well not this time I am much stronger now. I opened my door and walked towards the kitchen. There I noticed a very shirtless muscular back. When he turned around I noticed his sexy eight pack, his V that looked devine, and a small patch of blonde hair from his belly button to beneathe his basketball shorts. But even with all that I still noticed his sleepy face with dark purple bags under his eyes. 

"Hello" he simply said to me with a small smile.

"Hello" I said back with a distain look. He must have noticed because his smile faded. Odd. 

"Look skye-"

"No you look, I need a roommate. And that happened to be you. Don't worry I won't kick you out because I KNOW what it feels like to have NO ONE and no where to go. But don't talk to me, don't breathe in my area. Okay? Just don't" I semi-yelled. 

His face was shocked and a look of guilt was placed on his face.

"Skye I am sorry. I swear. I was an asshole and I wish I could take it all back."