Chapter 12

Stiles stares at Derek with something akin to disgust on his face, and seriously how is Peter supposed to keep a straight face when he's making a face like that? Peter coughs to cover his laugh, Stiles' sharp eyes lock on to him anyways and he glares.

"I'm sorry, but how can I not laugh when you're making that expression." Peter states, and Stiles sighs.

"Derek shouldn't be this cuddly, I can't help making this face." Stiles responds, and Peter nods.

"Before the fire, Derek was actually super cuddly. He loved pack cuddles, or puppy piles with his siblings." Peter explains, and he feels a little fond at the thought of younger Derek.

Stiles is watching him, and Peter looks up at him, and raises an eyebrow. Stiles looks back down at Derek, and sighs.

"Derek needs to be away from me every once in awhile, even if he doesn't like it." Stiles chooses to ignore Peter's previous statement, and Peter doesn't think anything of it, until he looks closer at Stiles and sees the sympathetic look he's giving Derek. They seem to be closer than Peter originally thought them to be.

Peter has a feeling it will take a long while before Derek will be in his pack, a lot of trust has been lost between them. Peter really needs a pack though, and so far he doesn't, he doesn't want to go around biting useless teenagers either.

"Peter," Stiles is staring at him suspiciously. "Did you hear me?" Stiles inquires, Peter stares at him for a minute. They're all going to need to rebuild some trust.

"Yeah, but what do you want me to do about it. Derek doesn't trust me, and he'll most likely try to attack me as soon as your gone." Peter states, looking at his nephew with mistrust. Stiles snorts.

"Well, then think of it as you building trust. Just let Derek come to you, and spend time with him, show him your trustworthy." Peter thinks that might work, once they gain enough trust in each other, then maybe he can ask Derek to join his pack.

"And what exactly would I get out of it?" Peter drawls, and Stiles rolls his eyes, but he doesn't look annoyed.

"A pack." Stiles says simply, and Peter stares. There's no way that Stiles could know about Peter being an Alpha again, even with how smart he is. Sure, Peter expects him to figure it out eventually, but he can't know already. He can't know, Peter can feel his blank mask slip into place, he stares at Stiles.

"I'm already a part of the pack." Peter tries, Stiles stares at him for a moment, but Peter can't determine what emotion he's feeling.

"Well sure, if you count being on the sidelines as being a part of the pack. Just think about it, if you and Derek spend time together, and his wolf trusts you, it could be a step in the right direction for your relationship." Stiles states, and Peter narrows his eyes.

"And are you offering Derek, or both of you to be my pack?" Peter inquires, watching Stiles closely. Stiles smirks, with a mischievous look in his eyes.

"Now Peter," Stiles purrs, and Peter shivers, cause no that just sounds wrong coming from Stiles. "If you wanted me as a part of your pack, all you had to do was ask." Peter just stares at Stiles uneasily.

"Last time I asked, you weren't too keen on the idea." Peter admits, although he was planning on asking both Stiles, and Derek to be a part of his pack. Once he tells them he's an Alpha again, Derek's wolf already knows, but Stiles doesn't.

"Hmm, I guess you're right," Stiles laughs, shaking his head. "Then I guess we could try to start one, I mean your on the outside of the pack, Derek isn't comfortable in the pack after what Scott put him through, and they're beginning to push me to the sidelines. Especially after the Nogitsune." Stiles winces after saying it, but then doesn't say anything else, and stares at Derek.

Peter doesn't really know what to say, of course he wants them as his pack, Derek is all he has left of his family, and Peter's always wanted Stiles in his pack, even when he was feral.

"Scott isn't a good Alpha to begin with." Peter says, and Stiles doesn't even look up.

"Well, if you know any other ones let me know." Stiles responds, and Peter blinks at him for a minute. Stiles didn't even try to defend Scott, is their relationship getting that bad, Stiles always defends Scott.

"And if I do know any?" Peter questions, Stiles looks up at him, golden eyes sharp.

"Then get them over here, at the very least this Alpha could be yours and Derek's Alpha," Stiles replies, and he turns his head to Derek. "Although, I don't know if that will help with the feral problem." Peter shrugs.

Peter's not going to tell him yet, he might just wait a little bit, he's not sure they wouldn't kill him, although Stiles is coming to him for help. Not Scott, or the rest of the pack, Stiles came to Peter.

Although, Peter knows Derek would probably attack any other member of the pack, and Stiles might just think he can actually handle Derek. Whether he attacks him, or not.

"How often do you need Derek away from you?" Peter inquires, and Stiles snaps his head up.

"I'm not sure if it's even a good idea. It's not like I have a 'What To Do When Your Werewolf Friend Becomes Feral and Attaches Himself To You,' book. If anyone should know anything it's you, Peter." Stiles answers, and Peter rolls his eyes.

"Okay, smart ass." Peter responds fondly, and Stiles grins.

"It's not like you didn't know I was a smart ass," Stiles laughs, he looks back down at Derek, who hasn't really moved all that much. "But I don't want him to be attached to me when he's back to normal, you know how he feels about the whole touching thing." Stiles states, and Peter stares at him for a second.

"Well, we could always try having Derek in the loft with just me, every once in awhile, and if it doesn't work figure something else out." Peter says , and Stiles regards him for a second.

"Thanks Peter, I knew I could count on you." Stiles smiles, and Peter blinks at him.

That was not what Peter was expecting.