Chapter 6

When Noah leaves, Stiles leads Derek into the kitchen and decides to make some sandwiches for the both of them. They eat and Derek seems to understand how to eat a sandwich so Stiles considers it an improvement on his part.

Stiles has an itch to go on his laptop, but then he remembers that whoever was in the house stole his laptop, which is annoying. The Hale bestiary is on there, along with the Argent's, Stiles had made a whole new copy with information from both the Hale and Argent bestiaries. Not like the person will be able to access it, unless they're really good at hacking. Stiles made sure to encrypt that certain file more than others, and he also got Lydia to over look it. 

There should be no way to gain access to that file, and Stiles will get an email if they try. He'll be able to access the computer that way as well, which is why he's so thankful that Lydia suggested that he add that fail safe. Now, all he has to do is wait for them to try to access that file, and then he can lock the person out of his computer permanently, and hopefully they'll dump it, or just bring it back.

Derek breaks Stiles out of his train of thought by placing his hand on Stiles' arm, it's so much like normal Derek that Stiles jumps and stares at him. Derek's staring back at Stiles, almost like he's asking what Stiles' problem is, which startles a laugh from Stiles. He collects their plates and puts them in the sink, before leading Derek into the living room by the hand.

They put the Avengers in, and sit on the couch to watch it. Stiles has a soft spot for these movies and he can't help it. If Derek was his normal self, he'd groan and stare at Stiles almost begging to pick a different movie. But Derek just lays his head in Stiles' lap, facing the TV and watches like he knows what's going on, which Stiles isn't too sure if he does or not.

Stiles wants to try to watch all of them, including the separate ones about just one of the characters, Derek however has different plans. By the third movie, he's whining at Stiles, and pawing at his legs. He ends up pushing Stiles onto his back, and laying across his chest, he leans into Stiles' head until Stiles takes the que and begins to run his fingers through Derek's hair.

Derek rumbles happily, it seems all he wants is just a little bit of attention. Stiles smiles down at Derek's head, which is rubbing into his chest, and then focuses back on the movie. When the movie ends is when they have a problem, Stiles tries to get up to place the fourth movie in, but Derek won't let him get up. He whines every time Stiles even attempts to get up to go put the other movie in, and Stiles can't stand those noises, they're too pitiful.

"Derek, I have to get up to put the other movie in." Stiles states softly, Derek whines and places his hands on Stiles' shoulders. Stiles sighs, and flops back down with a pout.

Derek's face pops into view and Stiles doesn't bother to hide the fact that he's pouting, Derek's head tilts to the side. His eyes are focused on Stiles' lips, not understanding what Stiles is doing with them, Stiles' lips curve into a smile at the look on Derek's face. Derek snuggles into Stiles' chest, whining until Stiles places his hand back into Derek's hair.

He swirls a strand of Derek's hair around his finger, and then rubs his scalp, or plays with his hair. Stiles tries to braid the short strands, but they are way to short, so it's more like Stiles is putting knots into Derek's hair. Derek stayed completely still, not once moving, Stiles wondered if this was a pack thing. He tries to get up to go put the other movie in, but Derek whines, and Stiles can't listen to that sound, it's too upsetting.

Stiles sighs, maybe if he goes really quickly, Derek will be okay. Stiles slips past Derek, and listens to him whine at him for getting up, he inputs the other movie and grabs the remote, trying to ignore Derek's whines. When Stiles is close enough to the couch, in reach of Derek, Derek grabs Stiles wrist quickly, but gently. He whines, and then pulls Stiles back down, Stiles falls on his butt with a half gasp, half laugh.

"You couldn't have waited." Stiles huffs, with a laugh. Derek however, is pouting. 

Derek stands in front of Stiles and looms over him for a second, he then sits on top of Stiles. Butt placed on Stiles upper thighs and a leg on either side of Stiles, Derek huffs and then drops his head into Stiles neck. Stiles actually pauses at that, because that's something Derek wouldn't normally do, and Stiles isn't sure what's going on here. He finds it a bit strange, but goes with it and presses play on the remote. 

Derek doesn't seem interested in watching anything, he stays curled up on Stiles, breath tickling Stiles' neck. Stiles places his hands on the small of Derek's back, and tunes into the movie that's playing. He wonders what his Dad would say if he walked in to find them like this. He would probably just raise an eyebrow at the two of them and then go to the kitchen eat something, and then mutter a good night to the both of them. Stiles chuckles at the thought, he's Dad's face would be funny.

Derek grumbles from his spot on Stiles, and lifts his head to flick a glance at the door. Stiles frowns and looks at the door, but doesn't see anything. Derek just lays his head back on Stiles shoulder so Stiles assumes that it's nothing major and continues to watch TV. If anything maybe it was just someone returning his laptop, he really hopes that's what it was.