dig dug

I located my Mama. Her name is Diane, she lives in New York. She's remarried to a guy named Bill and has another child. A nice man in a truck drove me to my mom's house in New York. "All right. I think this is it. Six-one-Eight Chambers, right?" The man asks. "Yes. Six-Eighteen," I correct. "All right, "Six-Eighteen." Sure," The man chuckled. "Thank you," I exclaim before opening the door. I prepared to hop out of the car. "Hey. You apologize to your Mama, yeah? Huh? Must be scared half to death. How long's it been?" he asked. "Long time," I explain, jumping out of the truck. I watch as the truck drives away before beginning my walk down the driveway. I knock on the door a couple of times before a man answers. "Hello?" he questions, "Hi, I'm here to see Mama," I explain. "I'm sorry?" He asks. "Mama... Diane," I repeat. The man contorts his face. "Diane! Diane! There's a girl here to see you!" The man yells. He moves out of the way, making room for Mama. "Hello?" Mama asks, looking at me. "Mama," I crack a smile. "Excuse me?" Mama asks. "Mama... It's me, y/n," I cry. "Where did you come from? Who are you?" she asks, a stern look plastered onto her face as she brings me inside. "I'm y/n," I explain. "Yeah, you said that. But who sent you?" she questions. "I found you," I reply. "But how?" She asks. "A box. It said, "New York," It had a picture of you and Papa," I continue. "Papa, you mean..." She began. "Hopper," I finish for her. "Jim?" She asks. I nod. "Look, sweetie, does he know you're here?" she asks. I shake my head, no. "He left before I found the boxes," I explain. "How'd you get here?" she quizzes. "A nice man in a truck," I reply. "And what'd you say your name was again?" she asks. "Y/n," I smile. "Y/n?" She laughs, I nod. "Is this some kind of joke? Sweetie, y/n died six years ago," she explained. "No, it was a setup!" I exclaim. "How am I supposed to believe that? I saw y/n's dead body," she retorts. "No. That was fake!" I explain. "I'm sorry, honey. I think you've been mistaken," She pouts, shooing me out of the house. "If you need a ride, I'm sure Bill will be more than happy to drive you home. Isn't that right, Bill?" Mama asked. Bill hesitantly nodded. He walked me over to his car, helping me into the passenger seat.

"Look, Diane hasn't been the same since y/n passed. So if Jim sent you here, you tell him that he and anyone associated with him aren't allowed to call here again," he scolds. "Don't take about my papa like that!" I scream. "Right, sorry," He mutters, turning his attention back to the road. When we arrive home, I see that Hopper's car is still gone. "Your welcome," He shouts at me. I roll my eyes at him as I slam the car door shut, storming back home. I begin to clean up the living room, I take the box, hiding it in my room. I flop down on my bed, trying to figure out what to do now.