will the wise

When I got home, Hopper was waiting on the porch. I walk past him, Hopper following me inside. "Friends don't lie" Isn't that your bullshit saying? Hey, hey! Hey! Don't walk away from me! Where'd you go on your little field trip, huh? Where? Did you go see Mike?" Hopper yelled. "He didn't see me," I reply. "Yeah, well, that mother and her daughter did, and they called the cops. Now, did anyone else see you? Anyone at all? Come on, I need you to think!" Hopper scolds. "Nobody saw me!" I shout. "You put us in danger. You realize that, right?" Hopper explained. "You promised... I go! And I never leave! Nothing ever happens!" I scream. "Yeah! Nothing happens and you stay safe!" Hopper exclaimed, banging his hand on the dresser. "You lie!" I yell. "I don't lie! I protect, and I feed, and I teach! And all I ask of you is that you follow three simple rules. Three rules. And you know what? You can't even do that!" Hopper spat, walking out of our room. "You're grounded. You know what that means? It means no Eggos... And no TV for a week." Hopper cursed, bending down to pick up the TV. I use my powers on him, convincing him to stay still. "All right, knock it off. Let go. Okay. Two weeks. Let go! A month!" Hopper scolds. "No!" I retort. "Well, congratulations. You just graduated from no TV for a month to no TV at all!" Hopper declared. "No! No! No. No!" I shout, running over to the TV to try and fix it. "You have got to understand that there are consequences to your actions," Hopper began. "You are like Papa!" I scream. "Really? I'm like that psychotic son of a bitch? Wow! All right. You wanna go back in the lab? One phone call. I can make that happen," Hopper threatened. "I hate you," I spit. "Yeah, well, I'm not so crazy about you, either. You know why? 'Cause you're a brat. You know what that word means? How about that be your word for the day, huh? Brat. Why don't we look it up? B-R-A-T. Brat," Hopper exclaimed, tossing the dictionary at me. I use my powers to stop him and make him drop the book. "Hey! What the hell is wrong with you?" Hopper breathed. "Hey!" Hopper groans. "Hey!" he continues as I walk into my bedroom, slamming the bookshelf down on my way in. "Open this door! Open the damn door! You wanna go out in the world? You better grow up! Grow the hell up!" Hopper scolded. I scream so loud that it blew all the windows in.

time skip

I heard banging, so I open the door to see Hopper boarding up the windows. He turns around, seeing me as I shut my door. "Hey, kid. Listen, um... about last night, I, uh... I want this place cleaned up by the time I get back and then maybe I'll consider fixing the TV. You hear me?" Hopper demands before going to work.

I began to clean up the cabin. I use the broom to clean up the shattered glass before finding a spot on the floor that looked like a hatch. I move the chair back before opening the hatch on the floor. I stick my head in the hole to see a bunch of boxes. I read the names on the boxes before finding one that said, "New York." I got confused. I bring the box into the living room, going through all the items in the box. I went through a bunch of hospital papers before landing on one titled "Hopper, Y/n," I read out loud. I open the file, reading the pages inside. "Chemotherapy," I read another title. My eyes find their way to a picture of Hopper and a little girl. "Child?" I exclaim. I look at the TV, trying to figure out how I could find the girl. I look at the shelf, and I see a radio. I turn the stations till I get static. I wrap the blindfold over my eyes and wait till I'm taken into the Void.

I'm surrounded in all black. I turn around to see myself. As I step closer to my clone, she walks closer to me. I reach my hand out to her, and she mirrors my actions. "Hello?" We call out at the same time.

I rip the blindfold off of my eyes, realizing that I must've been the girl in the picture. "Dada!" I cry out, realizing Hopper was my dad.

FLASHBACK

As the men grabbed me from the hospital bed, I watched me get farther from mama and dada. They were crying. Why are they crying? I think to myself. Two men carried me away into a van as I screamed. "Dada! Dada! Dada! No! No! No!" I sob as the men toss me into the car and begin to drive away from the Hospital that my parents were in.

FLASHBACK OVER