Battle Scars

This was pissing me off, I couldn't believe I had to work on a project with my potential murderer. Like how am I even suppose to explain that to my teacher, like 'oh sorry teach, he tried to kill me yesterday so I can't really work with him'. Ugh I hate school so much!

After that little problem we were told to take a seat, he didn't want to hear another word from us and he told us to see him after class. I didn't mind because I had some words for him.
For the rest of class we just took notes and went over the instructions for the project at the end.

Apparently, we have to make charts of things all three of us like, and things the three of us don't like, and the same went for hobbies, sports, foods, and etc. We also had to each make an essay of ourselves along with it and include pictures and a mandatory GROUP picture of the three of us.

I thought that was asking for too much but apparently it wasn't so I just kept my mouth shut.

***

Class finally ended and everyone left but Jason, Cameron and I. We all walked up to his desk and stood in front of him. He looked at us and sighed, come to think of it, I still don't know his name.

"I'm glad that you all stayed and I didn't have to write any referrals. Can someone please tell me what the problems is between you two?" He pointed at Jason and myself with a tired expression.

"I-I don't have anything to do with this sir, can I leave, I don't wanna be late" Cameron asked already backing away towards the door.

"Fine, get going and don't forget to start on the project still!" he yelled while Cameron darted out of the rooming closing the door behind him.

"Listen! My problem with him is personal and I can't work with someone I hate!" Jason stated bluntly while rolling his eyes at the teacher.

"Do not raise your voice at me child. I am just trying to get to the bottom of this right now before anything else occurs. Now, what happened, because if this little feud is gonna be affecting your ability to work in my class then you need to settle it." He stated plainly, I was starting to get pissed off at how nosey he was being.

"Look, it's none of your fucking business sir, with all due respect, you need to just mind your own business and let me get to class!" I glared at him.

"I can't believe I'm saying this but you need to listen to him, before I-" Jason started before the teacher cut him off.

"BEFORE YOU WHAT? I WILL NOT TAKE ANY THREATS NOR DISRESPECT IN MY OWN CLASSROOM" he sat up angrily.

"Whatever, can I go now?" I said with a fake yawn.

The teachers heart was beating fast and his eye was twitching.

"DETENTION!! BOTH OF YOU AFTER SCHOOL AND I WANT A HAND WRITTEN APOLOGY FROM EACH OF YOU!! OR ELSE I WILL GIVE YOU A ZERO ALONG WITH A REFERRAL! NOW GET OUT!" he was loud, and my ear's started hurting and I could tell Jason's were too.

We stormed out of the class not even glancing at each other knowing we had detention.

***

"Kyren!!! Explain!! What's going on?!" Zurie was sitting with me in the back of the cafeteria yelling at me for being so distant.

"It's nothing, really. Just cool it." I said while biting into my burger.

"Don't tell me to "cOoL iT" I need to know what's going on with my bestfriend!" she slapped the burger out of my hands and glared at me.

If anyone else did that I would most likely kill them but Zurie and family members were the exception.

"It's best if you don't know-"