The Chase

I bolted out the back doors of the school, breaking the left door off its hinges. I heard the wolf behind me break down both of them and continue chasing me. I couldn't believe it, he was keeping up with me and it was terrifying. I was on the school's basketball courtyard with high fences surrounding it, It was to make students stop from leaving school grounds during recess.

"No where to run now bitch, accept your fate, you're gonna die and help me break this useless peace." Jason was in his human form still wearing the same clothes. I was rather confused, because usually when a wolf transforms they tear off their clothing but that was the least of my worries right now.

By now a few of my limbs started to feel better, but just barley. I used my superspeed and jumped the fence but fell down on the other side rolling in the grass in pain. It would have seemed that my balance was off by a mile. I needed to get up because I heard Jason running towards the fence. I pushed passed the pain and super sped into the woods.

At first I thought going in the woods would give me the advantage because I knew it better from when I would come out here with my friends to skip class. Although, it dawned on me that he is a wolf and a warrior one at that who lives in the woods and I knew for a fact he got consisted trained on a daily. The last time my dad trained me was when I was 13 and that was 3 years ago.

Out of fear I climbed a very tall tree that I always climbed to impress girls. At the top I had made a little resting pad to sit on. At the bottom of the tree, I saw Jason smiling at me with one of the most evil smiles ever. I felt like I was in some horror movie, I needed a plan. I knew that he could just climb the tree as well, so I didn't understand why he wasn't. He just stood at the bottom circling the tree like a shark, looking up at me.

I didn't know what he was thinking so I took out my phone and was about to call the police when I realized there was so much wrong with that plan. I thought for a few more seconds while glancing down to check on the wolf below me in human form. I finally decided to call Eric ad let him know my predicament and see if he was still near the school to come and help me out.

"Yeah wassup lil bro" I heard him ask all calm and my vampire sense, although they were dull I heard some girls in the background talking to each other and mentally facepalmed. He was with girls, as usual.

" I'm behind the school being chased by a wolf, please help me, I'm badly hurt I'm in a tree!" I tried to sound calm and tell him everything he needed to know that was important as quick as possible. I heard him get up and compel the girls to sleep "Im coming, how hurt are you?" he said in a serious and lowly angered tone, I could tell he was trying to hide it.

I felt a drip of water fall on my arm and looked up to see where it was coming form but only saw leaves and felt it again on my arm. It took me awhile but that's when I realized I was silently crying.

"I-I ,my jaw is broken but I can still talk fine, obviously, and my limbs are s-sore and my back-" before I could finished I heard a growl behind me and was met with golden eyes. "Come here you vampire bitch!" Jason took his claws out his fingertips and clawed me with so much force making me cry out in pain and get flung off the tree into the one a good 10 feet away. I dropped my phone hearing Eric yell my name asking what happened and if I was okay. I crashed into some trees and felt myself getting cut and bashed.

I got a deep cut on my neck which I knew that if I survived It would leave a scar. I was now on the ground getting back up groaning in pain. I was bleeding almost everywhere, which I knew was bad. Witches could use pureblood's blood for so many powerful spells. I heard Jason in his wolf form running towards me full speed so I ran using my super speed but I wasn't as fast as before, I was also limping.

I heard him catch up to me after what felt like 10 minutes of limp running. I had to stop and catch my breath, I was about to start running when the wolf jumped from behind me and chomped into my neck, pulling me down to the ground. I felt my neck break a little and winced at the pain. Jason began biting me and knocking me around the tree's. I gathered some strength and grabbed a tree and kicked him away.

He was barley away from me, he got back on his four feet and began to charge for me when a flash of black leather grabbed him knocking him into a tree and beating him senseless. Eric had finally made it to me. I sighed in relief and slid down the tree crying silently. Listening to the sounds of fighting.

"I'll make you pay for hurting my brother you mutt!" He drop kicked the dog on the ground making him whimper and growl. I could tell he was a bit worn out and in pain from our fight, so I knew for a fact that Eric had the advantage in this fight.

Almost like clock work, Eric dealt another strong punch to Jason's face and flung him halfway across the woods. We heard whimpering and saw Jason run away. I felt happy that it was finally over but knew that this was just the beginning.

"You look like shit, I cant believe you little that mutt beat you!" Eric yelled while picking me up by my arm and draping me body on his, making me piggy back him. I could tell he was annoyed but relieved that he came in time.

"I found your phone by the tree you were talking about. Here is what were gonna do, I'm gonna take you home and have Esme take care of your wounds, then I'll come back and clean up your blood from the school and woods." I nodded and put my face in his back and exhaled. "K" I said very babyish like and weakly.

*********

We arrived home about 2 minutes after thanks to the help of Eric's super speed. We saw Esme on the couch happily watching cartoons when she saw me and gasped and super sped to our side. Eric rested me on the couch and I winced at the pain in my back and limbs. My shirt was soaking blood from my gashed back and my bones felt crushed and my jaw was still broken and now I had some claw marks in my cheek that seemed to have healed a bit unlike my other injuries.

"Oh my god! Mi Hermano! what happened to you?! Are you okay? I'll get my stuff and medical supplies." and before I could even answer her questions she bolted upstairs. Esme had taken two years of medical school before she bunked it because they were about to find out she was a vampire.

"I'm leaving, I'll be back. Don't leave this house" Eric was at the door watching me intently with anger and worry in his eyes. This was the first time I ever saw him this concerned for me, I've usually been good at handling myself. Then I remembered.

"Wait!" I winced from the pain in my jaw "Eric, they know about mom and dad, they are in danger, The wolves don't want peace and Jason knows I'm a pureblood.

"Shit! I forgot about Mom and Dad! And if he really is the Alpha's son, then he will tell his pack about you and Mom and Dad will be in trouble with the wolves and the council. FUCK! Don't move. I'll be back" Eric super sped out the door and went to go run the errands.

I couldn't believe it, I got my ass beat.

My second day of school and I was already in the most heated drama.

Jason, Damn You.