Issac nodded.

"That it has, son. That it has. Mostly it is just so much nosier than I remember it. I guess that is why us older spirits prefer to stay where we are. Its a lot less confusing. And a lot quieter."

He took a deep breath and took a pipe from his pocket, putting it in his mouth.

"I do miss a good smoke though."

"Well, Matty and I could smoke. You might get a smell of it."

"Youse don't be smokin' in my 'ouse," Nanny Dove snapped, immediately.

Bill lit a cigarette.

"Its my house, remember, Nanny Dove."

Nanny Dove looked up at Issac.

"Sees what dese young fellers are like now. No respect fer us elders."

"Is this, indeed, his house?" Issac asked.

"Kind of. But Ise were 'ere first."

Issac laughed.

"Seems the stubborn women of Tuckamore Bay still exist. My Lydia was a strong woman as well."

Bill glanced at Matty, laughing.

"You have that right, Sir. Matty is another in that long line."

Issac nodded.

"So. Why have you summoned me here?"

Matty explained the situation with Simon Hirst.

"So we were just wondering if there is something about the Bay that we don't know about?"

Issac though for a moment and then nodded.

"Could be he is looking for the gold of the Emily Rose."

"Emily Rose?" Matty wondered.

"Who is she?"

"It is not a she, Matty. It is an it. The Emily Rose was a ship the British merchant fleet.

The ship that brought me and mine to the New Found Land."

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
Tuckamore Bayजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें