Quarentine With You

Hello lovely people! This story takes place now- during the quarantine. But I wanna know how y'all are doing during this whole thing. Comment and let me know.

But enjoy this story ❤️
*******************************************
       Niara was sick. Niara was tired. Niara was simply sick and tired.
        It was day three of quarantine for her and she was sick of being in the house. She lived in a one bed room loft apartment, and she usually enjoyed her time alone. But she didn't like sitting home all day.
        Niara got up from the bed and walked over to her vanity. She looked at herself and decided that she wanted to wash her hair.
        After gathering all of her needed materials, Niara walked into the shower and cut it on, stepping inside.
        Once she was done washing her hair and body, she dried herself off and walked back to her vanity. Sitting down, she began to comb through her kinky curly hair to make sure that she had detangled it well.
        Niara has been natural since her freshman year of college and loved her hair. It had grown so much since her big chop and she was glad to have done it.
        Deciding to wear her hair in twists, Niara began to twist her her. As she did, she allowed her speaker to play music. Today she felt like hearing jazz music, so she allowed the soft yet deep sounds of John Coltrane to ease her mind.
        As her hands twisted in her hair she made sure to part it right or else it wouldn't lay down perfectly at all.
       Hearing a knock at her door, Niara got up and walked down stairs. She looked through the peep hole and smiled once she saw that it was her boyfriend, Jaylen. She looked at him and saw earbuds in his ears and sweat dripping from his forehead. She knew that he had come from the gym.
        Opening the door, Niara smiled widely at him. Jaylen walked in, and kissed her lips. "I like it when you wear these." He said as he fingered her twists, kissing her lips again. "You smell good."
        Niara smiled. "And  you stink. Baby go wash."
        Jaylen rolled his eyes playfully and kissed her lips again. They walked up the stairs to her room and Jaylen saw the Niara had laid out a a pair of sweats and a t-shirt for him to wear. He grabbed them from her bed and walked into her bathroom. Niara sat back down to finish her last section of hair.
        As soon as she was done, Jaylen walked from the bathroom fully dressed. He stood behind her chair and looked at her intently through her mirror.
        "You look good." He said as he kissed her neck softly. "Real good."
        Niara blushed at his words and his stare. Ever since they'd been dating, he always gave her butterflies, and that had been a year ago.
       She tried to move from her seat but Jaylen trapped her. Niara grew nervous as he didn't look away from her.
        "Jay, baby I just did my hair." Niara protested as she tried to get up and move from his arms, but Jaylen only cornered her.
          Niara met her boyfriends eyes but only saw desire in them. She knew that he would get his way, no matter how hard she protested.
        He lifted her chin up and and rubbed his thumb over her lip. Holding onto her waist gently, Jaylen admired her features. Her brown skin looked fresh and glowed. Her hazel eyes were bright, and he loved her full lips.
        Niara wondered what her boyfriend was going to do. She looked at his features and knew that he was handsome. He was dark chocolate, with dark orbs that always made her melt. His beard was full and neat, something that had always attracted her to him. He wore dreads that were neat as well that reached to his kid back. And on top of that, his demeanor was calming.
        He leaned in and kissed her sweetly before pulling away. He looked at her and smiled to himself before he walked into  closet to get dressed.
         Niara bit her lip at Jaylen's actions. He was always gentle with her. That was one quality that she admired most about him. The fact that he showed her intimacy without sex- made her love him more and more each time they were together.
       Deciding that she wanted to lay in her bed to finish a Netflix series she was currently on, she climbed in the bed and cut on the television. As she got comfortable on the bed, Jaylen emerged from their closet fully clothed in a t-shirt and basketball shorts.
        He crawled on the bed in between Niara's legs and kissed her again before laying so that he could watch the show.
         "So you telling me that Nate is sleeping with Jasmine?" He said.
        "Mmhmm." Niara said as she began to instinctively play in her husbands dreads. They were neat and she always loved to play in them.
       After a while of playing in his hair, she soon beard his soft snores. Smiling to herself, she gently slid herself from underneath him and snuggled beside him.
        Jaylen felt Niara move and he wanted to be near her. Wrapping his arm around her waist, he lay his head on her pillow and went back to sleep.